Margimet

Margimet

Aug 31, 2019
How many times have you been close to death?

I've been several times and today was another day I thought I was going to die.

I felt a HUGE pain, my blood pressure was very low, my vision was darkening, I was close to passing out. I thought "I don't want to die like this" and tried to recover.
Dying is scary, I don't wanna suffer in my last moments. My methods were jumping, SN or hanging but now I'm afraid of suffering again :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghosted, helpfulfriendonwout, Time and 4 others
H

helpfulfriendonwout

Nov 25, 2019
We're all hear for you. Reading your post has me literally crying a bit, and I rarely cry. If you want to talk, message me

Edit: I forgot your question, and I'm not sure how to answer it. Other than this morning when I had a tourniquet around my neck and was blacking out blissfully, I'm not sure I've ever been close to death, unless you want to include near things like car wrecks that could have gone a lot worse or coming close to attempting suicide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghosted, Margimet, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Did you feel all of that after a fall or hitting your head? Or did it just come all of a sudden like a panic attack?

Margimet

Margimet

Aug 31, 2019
@helpfulfriendonwout
My native language is portuguese, I must make mistakes sometimes in english. If you don't mind we can talk.
@mediocre
I was sleeping and woke up with this huge pain. It all happened suddenly.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Ghosted
G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
Well, let's see:

1985 - My dad decided that we were going to traverse through the Rockies with our travel trailer during a blizzard. If you're unfamiliar with mountain passes, it's usually mountain, road, air to a very long drop below. Our travel trailer jackknifed and was headed to side of the road. I was five years old when I realized that if the trailer goes over I would never eat pizza or icecream again, or play Pac-Man on a table, or get into snowball fights with my friends.

I don't remember how my dad kept the trailer from going over the edge.

Then we were going through the Oklahoma/Texas panhandle area and I got to watch funnel clouds touch down about a mile from where were driving. Again, my dad got us out of there, but it was extremely dangerous. I think I was five or six.

Then when I was 34 I was run over by a bus. Actually, the bus driver stopped with the front wheel on my legs. I have no memory of the accident, only memories of the videos.

I'm sure there were more times when I was close to death, but I have retrograde amnesia that took 25 years worth of memory at the time of the accident, and memory loss because I have a mild, complex traumatic brain injury. So pretty the past five years since the accident is kind of a blank.

• Hugs
Reactions: Margimet and NitriteAnatomy
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Enough times to know that, if there were a 100% peaceful, without fail method that I would choose to go sooner. Can't be afraid of the unknown when you've experienced it enough times that the words 'hello darkness, my old friend' can ring true.

• Love
Reactions: Margimet and Ghosted