Cyagangy

Cyagangy

Self Immolation fr fr
Apr 27, 2024
Here to tell a shorter story then my previous one but a little context is needed. My mom quit her job a couple months ago forcing me to switch how I was going to end my life. The week before I attempted she used her benefits to get me to see a physician. Despite the fact I'm 18 I still see a pediatrician until I'm out of highschool. I pass my exams for the physical portion and for the mental health I just like my ass off while giving half truths. I say no to suicidal thoughts, tendencies and I get cleared. Fast forward to now and I noticed I started referring to myself as we. I might accidentally do it while typing but it feels to intrusive to stop. I was arguing with my mom about Medicaid since I'm not working either but I don't really want to be hospitalized or anything. I'm not insane I'm not mad I thought I was but it's simply just that (A thought) I get more agitated as I explain myself further and she referred to me as a "y'all" so I had to clear up that I'm not non binary I'm just one guy who uses the Royal we and can't make-up his mind half the time. Then she says that she is worried I might be a Schizophrenic. I'm not schizo we aren't schizo, I may have opinions others may not agree to but just because I want to destroy my mortal shell doesn't mean I deserve my rights stripped from me and need to be put in a facility. It's the nerve of people like this that irritate me so but I don't really let it get under my skin. Everyone has a hard time understanding each other such is the way of life generally speaking. Though I think it was a close call to being taken to a hospital, though I'm bigger then her so I could just simply not go to one. Unless the police or ambulance force me but my life really isn't worth 1000 dollars. Some things you gotta chuck to a loss y'know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21