• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sarah555

Sarah555

Jul 5, 2019
Is there many Irish on here? Feel that the Cliffs are themost effective option.

• Love
Reactions: lostangel, Baskol1 and Lyndsey
Sarah555

Sarah555

Jul 5, 2019
I think I will head there tomorrow. Out of other options other than drowning.

M

Madden87

Jun 30, 2019
Hey, Irish here too.

Cliff are definitely a solid option. Can I say this first though, I don't know, I want to kill myself, I also want to feel normal again. Do you think talking about these things helps at all? I'm so up and down about the whole thing myself. Having said that, after joining here I already feel better just reading about others experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: Subhuman and Damn
Sarah555

Sarah555

Jul 5, 2019
Not sure how to PM you. I just know this is my time. If you aren't sure then do not even consider it would be my recommendation. Hail from south Dublin. Where are you based in Ireland

Reactions: Cairn
M

Madden87

Jun 30, 2019
I'm not sure either but I'll figure it out, I'm Dublin too but I've been moving constantly for the past few years so I'm no longer a North or South sider, (south for another few weeks at least). I was convinced a few days ago that I was 100 percent committed, It's funny how the brain is such a temperamental dickhead eh?

Reactions: Sarah555
C

Cheezmam

Jun 19, 2019
Take your time. Cliffs ain't going anywhere.

Reactions: Sarah555
M

Madden87

Jun 30, 2019
Land I think...as far as i know there is a fairly rocky beach before the sea?

Sarah, please don't do it tomorrow, I wanted to chat to you about it first, apparently we've to be here for 24hrs and post at least 5 messages before I can PM you.