B

Bpdbunnyyy

Sep 14, 2024
I really need some clearnet sites for benzos and opiates. I want to use them as a strong sedative. I have a very high tolerance and I know ctb will be hard with out them. I just want peace and comfort in my last moments.

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
Given Benzos are fairly frequently abused, I doubt there are going to be many Clearnet ways to get it. It's not like SN where it's legal for some companies to sell.

No need to be scared using the Darknet though, it's not particularly complicated. You'll easily be able to get stuff on there if you know what you're doing, and I believe there are guides on here.

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I really need some clearnet sites for benzos and opiates. I want to use them as a strong sedative. I have a very high tolerance and I know ctb will be hard with out them. I just want peace and comfort in my last moments.
The most important thing about using dark net markets is PGP keys and encryption and I learned that within a matter of minutes

But some people have found clearnet RC benzo sources by digging in Reddit apparently idk how though

Last edited: