• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
Apologies if this has been discussed already. I'm new here and still have much reading to do but this happened yesterday and I'd like opinions. I can't stop thinking about it so I need to ask.

Yesterday I was cleaning my bathroom with household chemicals like bleach. I only used a glove. There was some irritation in my eyes which I simply rinsed but breathing it in also made me feel a bit strange for a while after the fact which got me thinking. It would not be difficult for me to seal my bedroom. Is there some lethal gas I can concoct that will work for me? I know drinking them is a bad idea but what about the fumes? Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, and headache are all acceptance symptoms, more so if the gas makes me unconscious. I can always leave a note warning about the gas so others being affected is not a concern.

Thoughts and opinions are welcomed.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
There's another household chemical you could mix with bleach... Tho... It would still be as painful as drinking it if the news is right. Really nit am advisable way to ctb. Sorry you got to this point.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Jealous Blackheart and dialogos
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Of what I know : Yes it is possible, if you buy all the products from the household department in very large quantities and mix them all in the bathroom, you will have a lot of gases of all kinds, all unbreathable, carcinogenic and very irritating, sometimes flammable.
You're likely to pass out 10-60 minutes later depending on the amount of gas produced and the size of the room. It's painful, you will cry and bleed since because it will literally destroy your lungs and eyes...
These gas was used during wars the primary objective is not to kill but to incapacitate
So I really don't recommend you it, you should take a look on other listed method, there are cheap ones and some are not very painful but quite reliable.
Best wishes I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Jealous Blackheart and dialogos
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Chlorine gas suicide is not a good way to go.

Yes easy to make but it's horrific.

• Informative
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, dialogos and Anon7b8
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You better forget CTBing with household chemicals bc that is unreliable, slow and painful. Probably you end up in the hospital with severe injuries. There are way better methods should you still have the desire to CTB.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
There's another household chemical you could mix with bleach... Tho... It would still be as painful as drinking it if the news is right. Really nit am advisable way to ctb. Sorry you got to this point.
I know what it is. 🤫

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
ctb with house chemicals is usually very unreliable and extremely painful, you'll be in so much distress during your last moments. You'll end up in the hospital then the psych ward with serious and possibly irreversible damage on your body. I'm sure there are many better ways to go that you can get your hands on. Forget about this method, please take my advice and look for some more, better methods.
I know what it is. 🤫
what is it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
You don't have to be sorry. I've been suicidal most of my life. I'm just ready to rest now.
The pain from that plus you might survive living in pain just to breath isn't worth the risk.
Did you check the sticky https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
For better ways?
There is still a lot of reading to do but I will get around to it today.
The consensus seems to be in: it's a bad idea.
I was just hoping that I had what I needed already and wouldn't have to wait anymore, but as that doesn't seem to be the case I'll get back to looking into SN and how I might be able to find that in my country, since it seems to be one of the preferred methods here.

Thanks everyone who took the time to reply.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and Anon7b8
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I read in Final Exit book about a person who swallowed household chemicals. The pain became so bad that they dove out of a second story window.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
the chances of you dying are slim and the damage is catastrophic.

• Informative
D

Deleted member 65988

As everyone else has outlined, there are definitely better alternatives that you can find because if there's one that does seem more than likely to end in failure with excruciating painful and potentially irreversible damage is household chemicals, even the PPH recommends looking at other alternatives. The chances of death would be very slim but the pain would be immense.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love