• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
hello, i was wondering if theres any clean non messy ways to ctb. i dont want whoever it is to find me be traumatized even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Girlfriend and AntHills
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Unfortunately, corpses are always pretty traumatizing to look at. Even non-violent methods of CTB can yield some ugly results. I would look at some post-mortem images from people who died from different causes, and draw conclusions based on those. I understand wanting to choose a method based on aesthetic results, but I don't have any real advice for you.

• Informative
Reactions: Girlfriend, NearlyIrrelevantCake and sage_
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo the "most clean methods" are OD, CO, inert gas/N2, SN as the body stays fully intact. Hanging is also a "clean method" imo.

• Informative
Reactions: DarkFriend., NearlyIrrelevantCake and sage_
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Death itself involves at least some amount of mess or traumatizing appearance for whoever finds the body, it's unavoidable.

But as mentioned above, anything that keeps the body intact will be the cleanest options.

Reactions: Mauve87, Praestat_Mori and sage_
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Shallow water blackout. It will appear that you drowned

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, kateve, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
There is no such thing as a method that won't leave someone traumatized in the case of them finding you. Even if its just a sudden death without any symptoms prior to the death, someone will be traumatized and probably won't forget the moment because seeing a motionless person, presumably dead will not sit well with someone.

I think a good method though, if you intend to not traumatize someone as much as other methods would probably be IG or SWB.
IG: inert gas
SWB: shallow water blackout

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
I'm surprised people recommend SWB when the bus catcher is worried about aesthetics.

Wouldn't this potentially be a pretty gruesome way to be found? Depending on how long it would take someone to find you…

I like the idea of SWB. Dying in water feels like a weirdly fucked up baptism and it sounds like a peaceful place to rest your body while it's waiting to be found. But I think I would prefer my bed. 🛌

Reactions: AntHills and sage_
kateve

kateve

Sep 11, 2023
I'm surprised people recommend SWB when the bus catcher is worried about aesthetics.

Wouldn't this potentially be a pretty gruesome way to be found? Depending on how long it would take someone to find you…
You've described my thoughts exactly. Corpses resulting from drownings aren't the most pleasant sight. Although I also understand the perspective of the previous comments, one could argue what OP means by traumatizing: whether it's the corpse itself or the death (SWB, I believe, is the only method that could pass as accidental death, which would be less traumatic for the family).

Reactions: AntHills and Girlfriend
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Even if its just a sudden death without any symptoms prior to the death, someone will be traumatized and probably won't forget the moment because seeing a motionless person, presumably dead will not sit well with someone.

Exactly. Unfortunate, but it's the reality.

My landlady found my roommate dead a few years ago--natural causes, he had a known heart condition and died in his sleep. But it absolutely traumatized her. It took her years to be able to even go into his room alone again [she won't rent it out again, it's a storage space now]. And she only saw him for a few moments--she panicked so badly that I took over the entire house for the day. I dealt with calling 911, I checked for signs of life at the dispatcher's request, which involved touching him. I dealt with the coroner, etc.

I'm not traumatized in the way my landlady was, but I'll never forget what a dead body feels like after that.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: AntHills, Praestat_Mori, sage_ and 2 others
sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
You've described my thoughts exactly. Corpses resulting from drownings aren't the most pleasant sight. Although I also understand the perspective of the previous comments, one could argue what OP means by traumatizing: whether it's the corpse itself or the death (SWB, I believe, is the only method that could pass as accidental death, which would be less traumatic for the family).
honestly everyone in my life knows im suicidal so ctb is definitely not something im interested in (there's no way they wouldn't think it was a suicide), mostly since id most likey be struggling and id probably just end up getting out; considering i could literally just sit up or something.