• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I've suffered from chronic nerve pain, neck pain , and headaches down the left side of my head and behind my eye for 18 months and after trying every treatment known available im coming to an end because this is no quality of life. I've done chiro, physio, neurologist , many different medications and I'm a shell of who I once was. I believe deep down I wouldn't want to die if I was healthy but it's been so long that I've had these issues , I'm just tired of fighting and pushing forward. Oh how my life would be different if I wasn't in chronic pain, it is debilitating and it stops me from doing things like going out, seeing friends , having relationships and ultimately living life. I just stay at home depressed , barely surviving part time school and I have no life. I want to to live if I'm physically healthy but I'm tired of fighting

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I've suffered from chronic nerve pain, neck pain , and headaches down the left side of my head and behind my eye for 18 months and after trying every treatment known available im coming to an end because this is no quality of life. I've done chiro, physio, neurologist , many different medications and I'm a shell of who I once was. I believe deep down I wouldn't want to die if I was healthy but it's been so long that I've had these issues , I'm just tired of fighting and pushing forward. Oh how my life would be different if I wasn't in chronic pain, it is debilitating and it stops me from doing things like going out, seeing friends , having relationships and ultimately living life. I just stay at home depressed , barely surviving part time school and I have no life. I want to to live if I'm physically healthy but I'm tired of fighting
Ha the irony, part of my problems are all of what you described so I can 100% sympathise. Which of these have you tried;

Kinesio tape
Acupuncture
Cranial osteopathy
Cocodomal
Pregabalin
Baclofen

Reactions: waiting93
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Ha the irony, part of my problems are all of what you described so I can 100% sympathise. Which of these have you tried;

Kinesio tape
Acupuncture
Cranial osteopathy
Cocodomal
Pregabalin
Baclofen
It's no life to live . Have you got any relief or answers ? K tape , acupuncture hasn't helped , pregabalin and cyclobenzaprine turns me into a zombie where I can't function but it takes the edge off at night if I need it, baclofen isn't strong enough for me, I have not tried cocodomal or cranial osteopathy

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, it sounds like you've suffered so much, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I feel you. I've been dealing with this shit for seven years. I'm so over it.
I'm sorry to hear that! And nobody understands how debilitating it is , it isn't something you can just push through and carry on life normally

Reactions: Dayrain
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It's no life to live . Have you got any relief or answers ? K tape , acupuncture hasn't helped , pregabalin and cyclobenzaprine turns me into a zombie where I can't function but it takes the edge off at night if I need it, baclofen isn't strong enough for me, I have not tried cocodomal or cranial osteopathy
Cranial osteopathy is your best bet as it taps onto the part of your brain that sends the pain signals into the nerves. It might not help much or at all but I find it very helpful even though it can't do enough for me sadly.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've had a brief glimpse into chronic pain over the last six months and the prospect of never finding a resolution is terrifying. Ironically, when the pain has been at its worst, my motivation to CTB has been at maximum with my SI at minimum, but my ability to get out of bed has been at zero 🤦

Shout out to everyone going through this, especially those who have been managing it for years.