• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Everyday I feel as if a massive danger would befall me, my heart beats fast, my skin gets all warm, I start to sweat and feel asphyxiated just at the thought of being alive for one more day. Now that I've bought my SN again, it got even worse considering the fact that my SN might be seized by my parents and I won't ever get any opportunity of CTB without annihilating my body or part of it somehow. Does anyone else suffer from this? This lingering suffering which never abandons your body? It's one of my main reasons to CTB tbh, I can not live like this, it is just insufferable and a sensation worse than all of hell scorching in my head.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
This won't probably help you if you've come to the point of wanting to take your own life, but the symptoms you describe are a clear indicator of a panic attack or extreme anxiety.
There are meds that can help with this and though they may not fix your desire to CTB they can make you feel better.

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
This won't probably help you if you've come to the point of wanting to take your own life, but the symptoms you describe are a clear indicator of a panic attack or extreme anxiety.
There are meds that can help with this and though they may not fix your desire to CTB they can make you feel better.
I take meds especially for the anxiety, but it somehow powers through the medication and I still feel agonized lmao

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
Severe anxiety can be horrible and invalidating, I feel you. For what it's worth, I wish you can find peace one way or another