• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm so sorry you're struggling and feeling so alone. I'm wondering if you have any support from a mental health team? If yes, could you reach out to them for some help?
I'm also concerned for your animals, if you are forgetting to feed them, I'm assuming you're not cleaning cages/up after them. Can I ask what animals you have?
You are also pregnant, so that is a concern if you aren't eating properly.
I really do think you should tell a family member or your GP how you're feeling, hopefully you will get some guidance and support.
Well, my kids will likely be with their dad and his family for Christmas so I'll get stoned af, eat lots of snacks and watch movies that have nothing to do with family or romance so I will be less lonely.

Just another day then...? :hihi:

O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
I feel neutral about Christmas these days. Not something to look forward to or avoid. I'm spending Christmas on the countryside this year. Because of covid isolation and lockdown, it's a good change of environment I guess. But the downside is dealing with family for more than a couple days.

My dream Christmas is one where I'm financially able to organise a Christmas party with friends for those alone on the day.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
After my stepfather died in 2001,who was a big fan of growing all out on lights ( I swear, you could see his house from the moon) and food, I didn't enjoy it anymore.

This year it's a bit different, maybe because I'm adjusting my mind set.

I'm thankful my mom is still around,and found happiness again . She and I have a strange relationship, but she always tried her best. This year, in almost 20 years , I'll be spending Christmas day with her.

KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
So far the only Merry Christmas I got was a text message from my mobile phone operator. Sad isn't it?
I mean, it's 22 days away so... Not really?

beetlejuiceahh

beetlejuiceahh

babyface
Nov 7, 2020
I personally love the holidays but this year I'm spending it alone most likely making me want to hang my self with the Christmas lights. Right now, I'm about to turn on the Christmas music and start decorating the tree after a few more thread surfs on SS. But by golly I will have a festive apartment and force myself to watch all of the Christmas movies just because it's tradition and I have a hard time with change.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Having a Virtual Christmas dinner with my extended family. So Lame. Pretend I'm enjoying my time then proceed to finish a bottle of whiskey in my office while on SS.

• Hugs
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I can't stand Christmas anymore, I became that character the green one, forgot his name the one that hates Christmas....

The Grinch... me too!!

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Christmas always makes me super anxious because of all the expectations- gotta be perfect/gotta be "on"/gotta be "normal"/smile/gotta have energy... Visiting places, people... the kids being noisy which i love the kids but in small doses...
Can't rest/can't relax/can't step back or i'll look like i'm hanging back... gotta participate... my anxiety is getting worse thinking about it.

I am always exhausted after a couple of hours and then it takes me a week or so to recuperate...

But this Christmas, Covid rules will help me... plus i will be recuperating from a surgery, so x mas day will HAVE to be low key and quiet, thank goodness.

Hoping to see the kids- my sibling + other, love seeing the kids x mas day.. but it will have to be low energy...

• Hugs
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Christmas always makes me super anxious because of all the expectations- gotta be perfect/gotta be "on"/gotta be "normal"/smile/gotta have energy... Visiting places, people... the kids being noisy which i love the kids but in small doses...
Can't rest/can't relax/can't step back or i'll look like i'm hanging back... gotta participate... my anxiety is getting worse thinking about it.

I am always exhausted after a couple of hours and then it takes me a week or so to recuperate...

But this Christmas, Covid rules will help me... plus i will be recuperating from a surgery, so x mas day will HAVE to be low key and quiet, thank goodness.

Hoping to see the kids- my sibling + other, love seeing the kids x mas day.. but it will have to be low energy...

I can relate to everything you say here. I used to do all the family Christmas parties, the pub on Christmas eve, family lunch on Christmas day, etc., but I did it for my daughter, not because I enjoyed it.
Now my daughter's older, I don't do the parties or the pub anymore, I just do the Christmas day lunch with family. But this year I'm considering not even doing that. I just don't enjoy it, and would be quite happy to spend the day in a pair of Christmas pyjamas, watching crappy TV, eating junk and drinking a bottle of rose wine.

Wishing you all the best with your op, and hope you have a happy covid Christmas :)

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I can relate to everything you say here. I used to do all the family Christmas parties, the pub on Christmas eve, family lunch on Christmas day, etc., but I did it for my daughter, not because I enjoyed it.
Now my daughter's older, I don't do the parties or the pub anymore, I just do the Christmas day lunch with family. But this year I'm considering not even doing that. I just don't enjoy it, and would be quite happy to spend the day in a pair of Christmas pyjamas, watching crappy TV, eating junk and drinking a bottle of rose wine.

Wishing you all the best with your op, and hope you have a happy covid Christmas :)

(((hugs)))
I would be good to be spending x mas day in pj's too.
Thanks for your well wishes, and hope you have a happy covid Christmas too.

• Hugs