• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
  1. Most Christians worry more about what happens after DEATH than in this life - eternal life is their focus
  2. The biggest event in Christianity is Jesus' DYING on the cross. I mean, the cross is the symbol of Christianity.
  3. Christians don't care what happens to the earth because God is going to DESTROY it anyway. And they look forward to that day!
  4. God and Jesús are going to send most of the world's population to hell, and then the lake of fire (ETERNAL DEATH), simply for not believing in them.
  5. The Israelites commuted mass GENOCIDE on the instructions of God
  6. It's blood that atones for sin. BLOOD. Whether Jesus' or an animal's. God wants to see something DIE before forgiveness can happen.
  7. Communion is a symbol (and in Catholicism not just a symbol but the actual thing) of Jesus' FLESH and BLOOD
Need I go on? In reality, every single religion started off as a cult that worshipped one guy. If you compare cults today like scientology and heavens gate to any world religion, you'll see some harsh similarities. Christianity uses The Rapture and Hell to scare people into submission, just like Peoples Temple. Jesus in the bible is depicted as the nicest, wisest man in existence and the sun of god. Just like Marshall Applewhite. In reality he was probably a manipulative extremist who convinced his early followers using charm and wit, like modern cults today.

Their logo is literally a guy getting tortured to death. Their main ritual also features re-enactments of human blood drinking and cannibalism ("eating the body of Christ"). Truly bizarre that people just accept this as normal.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I agree with you, I am glad that i'm no longer part of that cult or any cult in general. My parents forcibly dragged me into christianity and now I just skip church every week against my parents will. But you now what, they can't control me very much anymore becuase I'm of legal age. Any real threat of violence, or actual use of violence against me will be sent to the police to press charges against them. I'm sick and tired of them not only because they forced into christianity but how they treat me.

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
  1. Most Christians worry more about what happens after DEATH than in this life - eternal life is their focus
  2. The biggest event in Christianity is Jesus' DYING on the cross. I mean, the cross is the symbol of Christianity.
  3. Christians don't care what happens to the earth because God is going to DESTROY it anyway. And they look forward to that day!
  4. God and Jesús are going to send most of the world's population to hell, and then the lake of fire (ETERNAL DEATH), simply for not believing in them.
  5. The Israelites commuted mass GENOCIDE on the instructions of God
  6. It's blood that atones for sin. BLOOD. Whether Jesus' or an animal's. God wants to see something DIE before forgiveness can happen.
  7. Communion is a symbol (and in Catholicism not just a symbol but the actual thing) of Jesus' FLESH and BLOOD
Need I go on? In reality, every single religion started off as a cult that worshipped one guy. If you compare cults today like scientology and heavens gate to any world religion, you'll see some harsh similarities. Christianity uses The Rapture and Hell to scare people into submission, just like Peoples Temple. Jesus in the bible is depicted as the nicest, wisest man in existence and the sun of god. Just like Marshall Applewhite. In reality he was probably a manipulative extremist who convinced his early followers using charm and wit, like modern cults today.

Their logo is literally a guy getting tortured to death. Their main ritual also features re-enactments of human blood drinking and cannibalism ("eating the body of Christ"). Truly bizarre that people just accept this as normal.
not to mention all the people killed in the name of cult

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023

Somewhere past the half of that video (though I recomend anyone to watch it) there's video proof of an apologist saying how God has the right to genocide anyone whenever he wants. I don't know if to laugh or cry, it's just so fucking crazy.

Reactions: Homo erectus