M

mutagen5577

May 30, 2019
I choose not to leave a suicide note because I read that it almost always provides no benefit. I think that by not leaving a note, my family will think I was being impulsive and irrational during my final moments. That's fine. Whatever helps them rationalize the situation. I don't have much remorse for leaving them because I am so miserable and just want my suffering to end. But hopefully they end up okay.

Reactions: ProntoFim, poppee, Kassender and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think it's fine. I won't leave one either., because it feels like continuing trying to communicate with a world that never heard a fucking word I said when I was alive. By the time you're ready to CBT, is there really anything left to say anyway?

Good luck, I hope it is peaceful for you.

• Informative
Reactions: OceanBlue, NasiGoreng, letthisbeover and 4 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I agree, I feel that I've outlined my thought processes whilst I had breath in my body anyway and unsurprisingly, I've been listened to and not heard.

I don't see the point in attempting to articulate in a 'note' what's already been said anyway.

Reactions: ProntoFim and mutagen5577
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I wrote a note to my ex partner. He broke my heart two months ago when he found someone else. I just can't go on living without him. I wrote him a letter saying that I was sorry for hurting him and driving him away. I have scheduled it to send to him in September. Maybe it's a bad decision.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wrote a note to my ex partner. He broke my heart two months ago when he found someone else. I just can't go on living without him. I wrote him a letter saying that I was sorry for hurting him and driving him away. I have scheduled it to send to him in September. Maybe it's a bad decision.

Depends. If he is a sociopath, he'll probably just laugh his off while reading it. If he is not, then of course, he will feel sad.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Depends. If he is a sociopath, he'll probably just laugh his off while reading it. If he is not, then of course, he will feel sad.

I didn't think about him laughing. He probably would with his family and friends. I think I will take it down.

• Aww..
Reactions: freedomcalls
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't think about him laughing. He probably would with his family and friends. I think I will take it down.
Sorry to hear that. One of the reasons, I plan on CTBing in a way, nobody will know about it is so that I can deny satisfaction for all the sick people who were in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProntoFim
P

ProntoFim

Hoping for my midnight
Feb 2, 2022
yes i feel there is nothing to be said, the silence of my absence is enough. I've been having trouble communicating anything anyway because of my mental condition, saying nothing is the way to go.