inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I feel empowered to have made the decision to end my life. I'm going with 2 weeks time on the 16th Feb exactly a year after my mum who died riddled with cancer aged 82. I intend to snuggle up to her urn of ashes as I sleep my final sleep. What could be more clear that I have joined her in the netherworld? I don't believe in faith religion or afterlife btw.

I am going to see people tomorrow who live hundreds of miles away for the final time and I'll be taking my SN with me to ensure it's at hand as there's a slight chance I could see my abuser from childhood in which case I'll have my day.

Either way I feel content that I have reached a final decision.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, LoiteringClouds, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I hope you find the peace you're looking for, and see you on the other side (if there is one, if not then finally..eternal sleep)

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, inaminute and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, your feelings truly are understandable, the thought of suffering until old age terrifies me personally, I'd always prefer the peace of eternal non-existence.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I understand that you want to go through with this. After all, old age sounds really scary and hellish. I wish that you find peace soon

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Thinking of you x

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I want to die right now, or better put I want these feelings to die to go right now. Things have happened tonight that I wish never happened but they have and I just want it all to stop.
How can I disappear without disappearing permanently? Like right now? Do I just walk out of the door get in the car destination unknown or stay in this miserable existence that I live and create. I really hate myself hate my life hate everything. I've got sn in my pocket and beer on the table - totally off protocol but who cares when the pain is this bad? Really?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Both of my parents who died had hard deaths in their 80's. I will not follow that. I wish you the best whatever you chose.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga and inaminute