L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I can't quite decide what method I'd like to ctb with. First choice is methadone OD, of which I have access to. I've also considered SN, which I just ordered today, and I've been researching where to get an inert gas tank for the exit bag method. I've also been researching opioid analogues and am considering ODing on one of those I can get. What do all of you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Wrennie
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I like SN method. It seems good and if it fails it's cheap to re attempt

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, lost_soul83 and Timectb40
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can't decide it either!
I mean, I've tried partial a few times but I suck at it.
In my case, it could be SN.

As for your planned OD, I wouldn't know but, just make sure you wanna do it. I've heard most ODs don't work that much and are really painful!

Reactions: Wrennie and Timectb40
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

As for your planned OD, I wouldn't know but, just make sure you wanna do it. I've heard most ODs don't work that much and are really painful!
I can't imagine it would be too painful to OD on one of those opioid analogues, those bitches are strong!

• Wow
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie and WornOutLife
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

i think you're probably right but many users report on a failed CTB attempt with pills weeks long hospital stays and big time liver damage. I'm not a medical professional but I also know from personal experience of people who ended up in the hospital after a CTB attempt via pills

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie and WornOutLife
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
i think you're probably right but many users report on a failed CTB attempt with pills weeks long hospital stays and big time liver damage. I'm not a medical professional but I also know from personal experience of people who ended up in the hospital after a CTB attempt via pills
I hear that. My first attempt was an OD, after which they had to monitor my heart to see if I'd caused any permanent damage.