• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I was wondering if you could choke yourself to death peacefully. It seems it's possible. There are many cases of people choking and dying within minutes. I am thinking of drinking alcohol beforehand and then making a ball of my hankerchief to choke myself using it. If everything goes well, I should be out in 3 minutes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched and Lifeisatrap
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
There are plenty method like this.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 1 other person
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Would this really be peaceful though ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dhk96, Bex83 and 4 others
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
The main advantage I see with this method is you cannot ask for help. (You won't be able to speak)
And you don't suffer brain damage unless you are down, in which case death comes pretty soon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
some have little to no discomfort

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
So you just swallow the handkerchief ball?
Yeah. Well you don't need a handkerchief specifically. Anything that is big enough to block your airway. Once it's down in the throat, the trachea should contract and render you unable to breathe or speak. Most people don't even panic until it's too late.

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Yeah. Well you don't need a handkerchief specifically. Anything that is big enough to block your airway. Once it's down in the throat, the trachea should contract and render you unable to breathe or speak. Most people don't even panic until it's too late.
Personally I would use something like a banana or apple.

F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018

How'd you find this out?

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
How'd you find this out?
There are multiple research papers on that. Most of the deaths by choking are accidental and due to people not responding with proper measure.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
How could this be peaceful? Anytime you are not getting oxygen to the blood there will be panic unless you are replacing it with an inert gas.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Personally I would use something like a banana or apple.
Banana you probably will just swallow, and apple will just get stuck painfully in your throat or esophagus. I've had an apple stuck in my throat and though "Oh good, it's my time" and it was just painful and I panicked. I've thought about a handkerchief...I wonder how that would work really though. There is a lot of panic involved in choking...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I dont know who said its peacefull because have you seen someone choke, there is no way it can be peacefull unless your already unconscious.

The body has an automatic reaction of trying to remove the object so your more than likely to start coughing to begin with, panoc will set in due to lack of oxygen, you will be 100% aware of whats happening right down to the second you pass out. Not a good method at all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I dont know who said its peacefull because have you seen someone choke, there is no way it can be peacefull unless your already unconscious.

The body has an automatic reaction of trying to remove the object so your more than likely to start coughing to begin with, panoc will set in due to lack of oxygen, you will be 100% aware of whats happening right down to the second you pass out. Not a good method at all.

Pretty much on point. The objective isn't to block airways but to cut off circulation of blood to the brain and/or have some inert gas to that the body's SI (survival instinct) doesn't kick in and try to save you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap