• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
I was wondering why is this method less popular than SN it seems more peaceful and quicker than SN with more chance of success
I understand the risk of brain damage in case of failure but if I am not found it will be successful
Gone through the hanging mega thread
Any other resources/inputs about this method related to the choking game appreciated very much !! I have SN but I'm too scared to take it and wanna know more about this

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Maybe the aesthetics of it?

Reactions: fedupsoul
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
You mean finders will be traumatized ? Idk what you mean
yes. Some people prefer to go in ways that are more "beautiful" in that it would hurt the body less in terms of aesthetics. a lot of euthanasia research shows that people want methods that are less gory/scarring.

fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
yes. Some people prefer to go in ways that are more "beautiful" in that it would hurt the body less in terms of aesthetics. a lot of euthanasia research shows that people want methods that are less gory/scarring.
I want to die painlessly and quickly beautiful is not a main concern.. if I wear a hood it won't be gory or scary to anybody as good as exit bag

Reactions: TiGz, Fthis and Lady black
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I want to die painlessly and quickly beautiful is not a main concern.. if I wear a hood it won't be gory or scary to anybody as good as exit bag
of course! You have the right to pick your method!