Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Jun 10, 2020
Hi guys. I've tried the choke method yesterday. Unfortunately I failed. Do you have any advice for me to make this work?

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and kinzokukae
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Sorry, what's the choke method? A car choke? Or a choke hold?

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Jun 10, 2020
Sorry, what's the choke method? A car choke? Or a choke hold?

I tried the choke hold. I saw a very usefull post about this do try this on yourself but I did something wrong. The post said to press on your neck arteries, I tried to do this with a belt. I also took my sleepingpills (serequel) to relax during the process. Unfortunately I didn't work..

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I tried the choke hold. I saw a very usefull post about this do try this on yourself but I did something wrong. The post said to press on your neck arteries, I tried to do this with a belt. I also took my sleepingpills (serequel) to relax during the process. Unfortunately I didn't work..

I'm assuming you mean the Night Night method. That's my chosen method too. I tried it with a belt, but it wasn't enough pressure.

Unfortunately, the sad reality seems to be that this method either works or it doesn't. From what I've read, it seems to be a matter of simply getting lucky.

With that said, I'll be experimenting with a ratchet strap. In theory this method seems wonderful. In practise it appears to be hit or miss.

Reactions: Dark Angel, AnxietyAttack44 and x-Ace-x
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Jun 10, 2020
I had the same problem with the belt. I think I'm gonna try the ratchet strap too. Hopefully I'm gone tonight my plan was to be gone yesterday so nobody would find me on time. Today has to be my lucky shot. Thank you so much for your advice

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis and SpottedPanda