L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
If you had a choice to shoot your self or use SN which would you choose

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I'd probably rather shoot myself but for the sake of those who would have to deal with the body I might lean toward SN.

Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Aug 11, 2024
SN. I know shooting yourself technically has a high lethality rate, but I feel like pulling a trigger requires more guts or impulsivity, and messing it up sounds so much more horrible too. Knowing what a clumsy idiot I am, I would definitely not aim at the right part or flinch and end up disfiguring myself.

Reactions: potablewater784
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
SN. Seems like a semi-peaceful sleeping. Shooting yourself with a gun might be very gruesome. Imagine the horror others would have to deal with seeing your brains on the ceiling. It would traumatize everyone for sure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally prefer the poison, I really wish for a reliable poison to bring me peace from all the suffering this existence causes.

Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
In a vacuum I'd take the gunshot because it's instant. In real life, the SN. Someone will have to be the person who finds the body.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would have said a gun at one point but then, I discovered it's possible to miss and that really troubles me. Not that I could easily get a gun in the UK anyway. Also, there's the complication of the mess it would leave. I don't care about what happens to my body once I'm dead but I'd feel bad for the people having to clear up the mess or- discover the body if it's outside.

SN troubles me greatly but it does at least seem more controlled in the mess it leaves behind. It seems to have a comparitively good success rate so long as the protocols are followed. It has some degree of reversal too- if things do go wrong- although I'm sure it can still cause a great deal of damage.

mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
I'd take the gunshot because it's instant
I'm afraid it's not instant and depending on what centers are damaged it'll be more or less weird conscious experience for at least several seconds.

Reactions: Tarrasque and annointed_towers
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Shoot myself. It's instant, get it over with. Use a 12 gauge shotgun. 20 degrees in the mouth, buckshot bullets.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
SN, shooting myself is too violent.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Gun. It's more or less instant. Less chance of failure.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
I would have said a gun at one point but then, I discovered it's possible to miss and that really troubles me. Not that I could easily get a gun in the UK anyway. Also, there's the complication of the mess it would leave. I don't care about what happens to my body once I'm dead but I'd feel bad for the people having to clear up the mess or- discover the body if it's outside.

SN troubles me greatly but it does at least seem more controlled in the mess it leaves behind. It seems to have a comparitively good success rate so long as the protocols are followed. It has some degree of reversal too- if things do go wrong- although I'm sure it can still cause a great deal of damage.
Do you know how to mix the SN

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
If you had a choice to shoot your self or use SN which would you choose
A gun. It is the most surefire, 100% way. If I do it right then it will be instant. Also I'm not really good with stomach issues, so I'm afraid of the convulsions and stuff that i hear from SN stories.