DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Thinking.......

Humans tolerate a three times higher dose of theobromine per kilogramme of body weight than dogs. Humans are also much heavier. Clegg writes: "To get a dangerous dose, an adult would have to eat about five kilos of milk chocolate.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

@DT2007 I've been wondering where you were, I hope you're doing OK now

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
five kilos of milk chocolate.
:O my lactose intolerance would get me first. i only eat like 1 piece of chocolate every 2 weeks XD

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: CuriosityAndCat and DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
@DT2007 I've been wondering where you were, I hope you're doing OK now
Hi. I've been trying to live offline for a while. Not doing so well mentally but i am still alive. have stopped experimenting with my sn. But got some bitter almonds for christmas bakery. But I resist experimenting with them too. I know about 50 to 60 could be fatal. I exist between my death wish, temptation and the hope of just getting a heart attac. Hiw are you doing Goku Black?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Hi. I've been trying to live offline for a while. Not doing so well mentally but i am still alive. have stopped experimenting with my sn. But got some bitter almonds for christmas bakery. But I resist experimenting with them too. I know about 50 to 60 could be fatal. I exist between my death wish, temptation and the hope of just getting a heart attac. Hiw are you doing Goku Black?
I'm just glad you've taken time off the forum to live and that you stopped taking lower doses of sn as well. I'm doing OK thanks for asking but still looking forward to ctb soon.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
But got some bitter almonds for christmas bakery. But I resist experimenting with them too. I know about 50 to 60 could be fatal.
Very interesting! :) Unlike apple seed eating to get cyanide, it's not really a pipe dream~

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Very interesting! :) Unlike apple seed eating to get cyanide, it's not really a pipe dream~
I even like the taste of bitter almonds. It's almost like Marzipan.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
would have to eat about five kilos of milk chocolate.
easily doable 😌(i love chocolate) i wonder if the amount needed would be less if it were dark chocolate instead of milk, though.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
easily doable 😌(i love chocolate) i wonder if the amount needed would be less if it were dark chocolate instead of milk, though.
Its less with dark cocolate from what i read but it's all together around 8 Kilos what you need to eat. I guess it would make one sick after half the amount.
oooo. Very convenient! Teehee~
I always used to nibble on them when baking for Christmas. If you bake or heat them the cyanide evaporates. It's only raw that they are poisonous. But I think you'll also need to eat a lot. Its said that 6-10 can kill a child and 50 to 60 are dangerous for an adult.
oooo. Very convenient! Teehee~
I always used to nibble on them when baking for Christmas. If you bake or heat them the cyanide disappears. It's only raw that they are poisonous. But I think you'll also need to eat a lot. Its said that 6-10 can kill a child and 50 to 60 are supposed to be dangerous for an adult.

Last edited: