J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
Has anyone in the UK tried to buy this from the pharmacy? I know you fabricate a story about travelling to a malaria region but do they ask your details? Is it logged or just another purchase?
I've never bought anything OTC so any knowledge is appreciated.

Reactions: lv-gras and skitliv
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
They logged it with a doctor somewhere when I bought it, not my GP but someone in the region. Make sure you ask for somewhere where it still works, Dominican Republic or something. It's the cheapest so if it works in an area then that is what they'll give you. Not sure it looks like a very peaceful way out tho..

Reactions: lv-gras
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I hope someone answers your question, its my method too and its over the counter in my country so I ordered from online pharmacy, no questions asked

K

Kam59

Sep 7, 2018
Has anyone in the UK tried to buy this from the pharmacy? I know you fabricate a story about travelling to a malaria region but do they ask your details? Is it logged or just another purchase?
I've never bought anything OTC so any knowledge is appreciated.
You can buy it easily online but you need to give details

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I'm sure I read a post where someone recently bought it in Superdrug uk. Only so much though so it means multiple trips to different stores. You have to take it a week before your trip, whilst on the trip then a week after return. Something like that.

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Boots. Say you're going for a year.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Purchased four boxes in the UK over the summer. I'll summarize quickly:

- one directly OTC in small Boots. Around 4 pounds.
- one ordered in from Superdrug. 15 pounds.
-two ordered from local pharmacy. Fifteen pounds each.
- Story was initially a month in S.Korea, changed to central America. Minimal questions. Treated as regular transaction.
- Previous poster was correct. Dosage is two pills per week encompassing the length of your trip, a week before and two weeks after. One box covers a month.
-Larger Boots seem to make purchase conditional on some kind of pre-trip consultation. Avoid if you are not confident with your cover story.

Additional prep:
-Meto bought from ebay.
- Gelatin capsules and pill crusher
- Considering something active on the GABA receptors, maybe Phenibut, to counteract seizures and Incarvillea for any pain.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Over n' Out and skitliv