• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Ran into some issues getting a generator so moved to a new plan. Have brought 100 of these bad boys and will be using as many as I can tomorrow night to finally be at peace.

Any thoughts on this form?

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Have you read the procedures thoroughly? IIRC chloroquine alone is not a nice death; you need anti-emetics and sedatives, don't you?

Reactions: Halo13 and NextSummer
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
I take mirtazapine anyway and have Kalms to take as well. I can't wait.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I take mirtazapine anyway and have Kalms to take as well. I can't wait.
From what I can find about it, Kalms is not a benzo at all but an herbal supplement for anxiety. While that can certainly have a calming effect, it is not the same as a benzo like the cocktail suggests. Mirtazapine is an antidepressant.

Don't mean to knock your method, just letting you know the differences. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: NoOneKnows
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
I know its not the same.

Mirtazapine has a sedative effect. Tends to make me tired. Not really bothered if I am alert for a bit after taking the crushed pills as the method is relatively quick anyway

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
You can do that. But be prepared for frightening heart rhythm disturbances and cramps. That's what diazepam is for.

Mirtazapine doesn't help ... be prepared.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I know its not the same.

Mirtazapine has a sedative effect. Tends to make me tired. Not really bothered if I am alert for a bit after taking the crushed pills as the method is relatively quick anyway
From the article linked above about the cocktail:

"Following the research of this wiki's authors, we found that diazepam in high doses can indeed act as a set-off to the cardiac poisoning-properties of chloroquine. Nevertheless, this may only occur in high doses."

It looks like the benzo (diazepam) isn't just used to make you sedated but aids in the actual poisoning by chloroquine. It also states:

"If you only have access to chloroquine phosphate, then ingest 17.5 grams instead of the 11 grams mentioned above." You wrote you have 100 pills. Hopefully you have checked the doses add up to the proper amount needed. As three others have said, plus myself, please read up on this. Chloroquine alone makes someone tired so it would appear more of it is required without the other listed medications and sedation isn't the only issue at hand. Mirtrazapine and Kalms don't work the same in regards to the poisoning itself as they are not in the same drug classes.

@chrijo is right.

Reactions: Soul and Ἡγησίας
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
In total I have 17g of the actual Chloroquine spread across 114 tablets (150g in each 250mg tablet). What difference does this make as opposed to the lower amount? Does the extra work as a sedative? I would have thought so judging by the wording in said article.

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
I think zolpidem or another z-drug is a must for that plan.

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I think zolpidem or another z-drug is a must for that plan.
It almost appears like a z-drug and benzo are suggested so Zopiclone or Zolpidem with Diazepam or Midazolam plus the Chloroquine and an antiemetic for good measure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
What if I only have the Chloroquine?

Is 17g enough?

K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Anyone recommend a place to ourchase barbiturates?

K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
I am thinking of getting zolpidem. Can have it here in just over a day. Use that in conjunction.

Reactions: Halo13
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Would the above be enough in your opinion, or should I add zopiclone too?

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Would the above be enough in your opinion, or should I add zopiclone too?
If it was me, considering the regiment mentions diazepam, Zopiclone and Zolpidem, I'd take the diazepam and one of the z-drugs. Diazepam is a benzo, the other two are z-drugs (non-benzos) so they are two of the same drug class. Remember it also states high doses of each. Between that combination, unconsciousness would occur very quickly. If at all possible, I'd take all three if I could get them just to be sure.