• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
What would you think of this regime?

Prequel (1 hour before)
++++++++++++++++++
Benzos
-------
Flubrotizolam – 6-8 hours
1.5 mg

Antiemetic
-------
Metoclopramide
50 mg

Mirtazapine
15mg

The cocktail
++++++++++++++++++
Benzos
-------
Bromazolam – 8-16 hours
30 mg

Flubromazepam – 12-24 hours
30mg

Lorazepam – 4-8 hours
20mg

Opioid
-------
O-DSMT
160mg

The Switch
-------
Hydroxychloroquin
12g

Before going to bed, have a grapefruit Gin – and all should be good.

Anyone with more pharmaceutical knowledge could comment on this?

All required compounds can be legally sourced within the EU with two exceptions. The two compounds which are not legally to source are part of the three optional compounds of this protocol.

My own assessment:
up to 100% legal – 9/10
peaceful, because it should knock you out pretty fast – 8/10
storage – years – 10/10
preparation – just one hour – 8/10

• Informative
Reactions: deepblack and finishLana
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Ok, let me give some clarifications:

• The substances listed as benzos are benzodiazepines. All benzos listed above – except for Lorazepam – are research chemicals that can legally be obtained in most EU countries.
  • Metoclopramide is a potent antiemetic (prescription med) that can legally be sourced in some EU-based online pharmacies without a prescription.
  • Mirtazapine at lower doses is a prescription med with antiemetic and sedative effects. It's one of the compounds that CANNOT easily be sourced.
  • O-DSMT is a synthetic opioid – although a very weak one, comparable to Tramadol. It can legally be sourced as Research chemicals in most EU countries. Its purpose in that regime is to relieve potential pain, cause a slight euphoria and depress the respiratory system. In that dosage, it is, however, unlikely to cause death.
  • Hydroxychloroquine is a prescription med usually prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis or malaria. It will do its job at a high dose like this by causing cardiac arrest. It can easily be sourced without a prescription in some EU-based online pharmacies.

So, the general idea here is:

One hour before ctb we calm down our gastrointestinal system and prevent possible vomiting (Hydroxychloroquine being very bitter). Also, we take a light sedative with a further antiemetic effect and a light dose of benzos to calm our nerves.

"The cocktail" finally will do its job – it will make us ctb by cardiac arrest. Hydroxychloroquine in and of itself has no sedative nor hypnotic effect, and fully consciously dying of heart failure is not a pleasant experience. That's why we throw a megadose of benzos – enough to knock out a horse, an elephant and a blue whale – to knock us out before the Hydroxychloroquine effects set in.

The slightly potent opioid slightly increases the chance of dying of respiratory failure instead of heart failure. The dosage is small enough not to increase the risk of vomiting significantly but should give some nice euphoric feeling towards the end.

The grapefruit could potentiate the metabolism of some of the aforementioned substances, and the gin is just to clear the bitterness of the Hydroxychloroquine while again adding a little chance to potentiate the respiratory failure of the opioid in combination with all of the benzos.

The combination of benzos is chosen in a way that they not only combine the desired effects of being anxiolytic, hypnotic, amnesic, muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant but also combine in a way that their metabolic timeline lasts through the whole process.

It is basically a benzo-optimized regime as listed in the Chloroquine section of the PPH while simultaneously optimised for accessibility.

The total cost of this setup should be around 300 EUR/$/GBP.

Death would occur within 2-12 hours while being completely unconscious after 10 minutes.

To me it seems more peaceful and less risky than SN.

I'm not a pharmacist nor a doctor, so I might miss something here. That's why I would like some other opinions on that.

@Proper Overdoser
@vaguebluur
no clue what that is or how to access it 🤷‍♂️
Here is a well-documented case of a failed attempt.

This person was found and was – presumably lacking the sedative benzo parts.
The document also mentioned:

Finally, he had obtained the chloroquine from a British pharmacy acting on behalf of a medical online consultation company registered on an island in the Caribbean Sea (formally belonging to the Netherlands). All of these actions were within European regulations.

He had administered
- 900 mg diazepam
- 25 mg lorazepam

There is conflicting advice on diazepam although PPH advises it.
The Lorazepam might just have had a too short half life.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and deepblack
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
Interesting list.
I'm anything but an expert. But looking at all that (and depending on your tolerances) you might have to be careful not to get knocked out before you reach the final stages.

EDIT: I was already wondering why Chloroquine isn't more often mentioned here. Although I couldn't come up with a source (EU) I would trust yet. Many of those online-pharmacies don't look very trustworthy...

Last edited:
Reactions: vaguebluur
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I'm not really an expert on this stuff but it seems like a lot to take in, but if it's easily available that's good I suppose. Are there any long lasting effects that could occur if it were to fail? And do you have (documented) cases of someone succeeding?

To me personally SN seems a bit more straight forward and I don't really mind if it's uncomfortable or a bit painful. Are you pretty much set on using this method? Or still looking for options?

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I'm not really an expert on this stuff but it seems like a lot to take in, but if it's easily available that's good I suppose.

You could easily bring that down to one benzo, one antiemetic and the Choloquine itself.

Are there any long lasting effects that could occur if it were to fail?

Choloruoquine could be toxic to the retina, meaning you could end up with blindness.

And do you have (documented) cases of someone succeeding?

Here is a case of a 45-year-old Asian woman who died with just 4.5g of Chloroquine – without any other drugs.
The same paper mentions two survivors.

Seems like it's pretty safe, assuming you're not found:

Here are other cases:

To me personally SN seems a bit more straight forward and I don't really mind if it's uncomfortable or a bit painful.

To me, comfort is the main priority so people may have different expectations.
But SN being straightforward? The Stan's guide, with fasting, one day of antiemetics and so on, seems less straightforward to me.

Are you pretty much set on using this method? Or still looking for options?
No, I'm still researching.

Next one on my research list is Amitriptyline

Reactions: redbathingduck
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
You could easily bring that down to one benzo, one antiemetic and the Choloquine itself.

I see, I guess it just looked like a lot to me because of the 8 different meds in the initial post (though you did mention there were 3 optional compounds)
Here is a case of a 45-year-old Asian woman who died with just 4.5g of Chloroquine – without any other drugs.
The same paper mentions two survivors.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1678465/?page=1
Seems like it's pretty safe, assuming you're not found:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM198801073180101
Here are other cases:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0379073898001054
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.2042-7158.1970.tb12756.x

Thanks for the sources. Seems like in all the cases described the amount taken was a lot less than 12g Hydroxychloroquin but I assume that's what's recommended in the PPH? It says the Asian women took about 30 tablets for 4.5 g which would be a bit hard for me personally (I have trouble taking in a large amount of meds after previous OD attempts, a mental thing I think) unless there are other ways of ingesting Hydroxychloroquin as well? If you have no trouble with that it's no problem of course
To me, comfort is the main priority so people may have different expectations.
But SN being straightforward? The Stan's guide, with fasting, one day of antiemetics and so on, seems less straightforward to me.

That's totally fair and understandable of course.
I consider it pretty straightforward personally yeah. I have no issues with fasting and I'm planning on just using antiemetics so doesn't seem that bad to me. I can understand that differs per person though. But yeah after you narrowed it down the Hydroxychloroquin method doesn't seem that complicated either.
Next one on my research list is Amitriptyline

Good luck with your research. Sorry I couldn't offer much of substance on this method. but thanks for answering my questions

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I see, I guess it just looked like a lot to me because of the 8 different meds in the initial post (though you did mention there were 3 optional compounds)

It's just benzos, meto and Chloroquine – Mirtazapine, and Alcohol is optional.
Different benzos to account for different onset and halflife times.

Thanks for the sources. Seems like in all the cases described the amount taken was a lot less than 12g Hydroxychloroquin but I assume that's what's recommended in the PPH? It says the Asian women took about 30 tablets for 4.5 g which would be a bit hard for me personally (I have trouble taking in a large amount of meds after previous OD attempts, a mental thing I think) unless there are other ways of ingesting Hydroxychloroquin as well? If you have no trouble with that it's no problem of course

The PPH suggest crushing the tabs and ingesting them as a drink.

I consider it pretty straightforward personally yeah. I have no issues with fasting and I'm planning on just using antiemetics so doesn't seem that bad to me.

To me, it's not the problem with fasting – it's the mental thing of preparing 48 hours to ctb. That to me is a big mental burden. Here, it's just one hour.

Good luck with your research. Sorry I couldn't offer much of substance on this method. but thanks for answering my questions

Thanks. Will keep this thread updated if I have new insights

Reactions: deepblack and LittleBlackCat
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Ok, let me give some clarifications:

• The substances listed as benzos are benzodiazepines. All benzos listed above – except for Lorazepam – are research chemicals that can legally be obtained in most EU countries.
  • Metoclopramide is a potent antiemetic (prescription med) that can legally be sourced in some EU-based online pharmacies without a prescription.
  • Mirtazapine at lower doses is a prescription med with antiemetic and sedative effects. It's one of the compounds that CANNOT easily be sourced.
  • O-DSMT is a synthetic opioid – although a very weak one, comparable to Tramadol. It can legally be sourced as Research chemicals in most EU countries. Its purpose in that regime is to relieve potential pain, cause a slight euphoria and depress the respiratory system. In that dosage, it is, however, unlikely to cause death.
  • Hydroxychloroquine is a prescription med usually prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis or malaria. It will do its job at a high dose like this by causing cardiac arrest. It can easily be sourced without a prescription in some EU-based online pharmacies.

So, the general idea here is:

One hour before ctb we calm down our gastrointestinal system and prevent possible vomiting (Hydroxychloroquine being very bitter). Also, we take a light sedative with a further antiemetic effect and a light dose of benzos to calm our nerves.

"The cocktail" finally will do its job – it will make us ctb by cardiac arrest. Hydroxychloroquine in and of itself has no sedative nor hypnotic effect, and fully consciously dying of heart failure is not a pleasant experience. That's why we throw a megadose of benzos – enough to knock out a horse, an elephant and a blue whale – to knock us out before the Hydroxychloroquine effects set in.

The slightly potent opioid slightly increases the chance of dying of respiratory failure instead of heart failure. The dosage is small enough not to increase the risk of vomiting significantly but should give some nice euphoric feeling towards the end.

The grapefruit could potentiate the metabolism of some of the aforementioned substances, and the gin is just to clear the bitterness of the Hydroxychloroquine while again adding a little chance to potentiate the respiratory failure of the opioid in combination with all of the benzos.

The combination of benzos is chosen in a way that they not only combine the desired effects of being anxiolytic, hypnotic, amnesic, muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant but also combine in a way that their metabolic timeline lasts through the whole process.

It is basically a benzo-optimized regime as listed in the Chloroquine section of the PPH while simultaneously optimised for accessibility.

The total cost of this setup should be around 300 EUR/$/GBP.

Death would occur within 2-12 hours while being completely unconscious after 10 minutes.

To me it seems more peaceful and less risky than SN.

I'm not a pharmacist nor a doctor, so I might miss something here. That's why I would like some other opinions on that.

@Proper Overdoser
@vaguebluur

Here is a well-documented case of a failed attempt.

This person was found and was – presumably lacking the sedative benzo parts.
The document also mentioned:

He had administered
- 900 mg diazepam
- 25 mg lorazepam

There is conflicting advice on diazepam although PPH advises it.
The Lorazepam might just have had a too short half life.
Very interesting. Thank you

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Thanks. Will keep this thread updated if I have new insights

Hello, is there any new info about the application of HCQ in the meantime? Or has the matter been settled for you?