• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Hi,
it seems from the readily available chemicals suitable for cbt Chloroquine and NS are the most common ones. I read Stans guide for SN as well as the PPH chapters for both of them. I acquired more than 70g of Chloroquine diphosphate raw powder (confirmed purity with H-HMR I did) as well as 100g NS (not possible to validate purity with H-NMR but I checked from same supplier already MCP and Acyclovir and both conformed to purity). I also have abundant MCP powder that is already filled in pills and stored in the freezer. Besides this I have 10 Codeine phosphate hemihydrate tablets containing 30mg codeine and 500mg Paracetamol, 59 tablets of 0.5 Clonazepam, as well as 46 tablets of 3.75mg Zopiclone. None of these I have taken regularly and the only reason for having them is for helping in having a peaceful cbt experience. In other words, I have no tolerance for any of those.

With all these compounds the choices how to plan ones end in the most certain but also most peaceful way are a lot. From what I understand the NS method is prone to vomiting so one has to be ready to drink another glass of NS in case of vomiting. Therefore, taking benzos or sleeping agents might be ill advised. For Chloroquine, I have not found much record about the risk of vomiting and I would like to know whether this is not a problem (according to literature) for this method as opposed to NS where it is indeed an issue. I would still follow Stan's guide of NS with respect of MCP intake before Chloroquine (but exclude the anti stomach acid medication) tho.

Other than that Chloroquine seems to be less pleasant an experience which is why I was considering taking all the clonazepam and zopiclone available to me right after drinking the dissolved Chloroquine diphosphate such that I am sure that I have the lethal compound in my stomach before taking any agents that could knock me out. My fear would be that one could still vomit with Chloroqiuine and then pass out (or pass out and then vomit), but considering that this kind of death is rather unpleasant when experienced completely aware, taking these agents seems to be recommended.

I also have as mentioned the Codeine phosphate hemihydrate tablets, which could be taken in both cases even before taking the lethal drug (one would not pass out at all and if so not be asleep for days as with the benzos I assume). But due to the Paracetamol the amount of pills might be limited to around 4 pills - or 120mg Codeine phosphate hemihydrate tablets + 2g of Paracetamol - unless one uses cold water extraction which is also possible.

To summarise my current options could be the following. All the things that I am unsure about and would like comments/recommendations about are in cursive:

1. Starting Stan's protocol of MCP intake of 48hours
  2. In case of NS:
    1. Take 1-4 pills of Codeine phosphate hemihydrate tablets (30mg with 500mg Paracetamol each) or just 500mg Paracetamol or even nothing
    2. Take antacid according to timing of Stan's guide
    3. Dissolve 20g of NS in 50mL of water twice (i.e. two potions of 20g each)
    4. Drink first glass of 20g NS according to to Stan's guide
    5. Take all the zopiclone and clonazepam that has previously been crushed to powder and made into a suspension in 50mL of water
    6. In case of vomiting: drink from the second glass (maybe even all) - provided one is still able to do so (not passed out, already unconscious, etc)
  3. In case of Chloroquine:
    1. Take 1-4 pills of Codeine phosphate hemihydrate tablets (30mg with 500mg Paracetamol each) or content of 10 pills using cold water extraction to filter out Paracetamol
    2. Take 20g of Chloroquine diphosphate dissolved in 50mL of water and drink
    3. Take all the zopiclone and clonazepam that has previously been crushed to powder and made into a suspension in 50mL of wate
    4. In case of vomiting: drink from the second glass (maybe even all) - provided one is still able to do so (not passed out, already unconscious, etc)
So what are your opinions about my plans? What is the safest path to go and where can one add sleeping/pain agents to make the entire thing less painful? How likely is vomiting with Chloroquine?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Reactions: Wunderkind