• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I haven't looked into it but I thought I'd ask here anyway I've just been busy as hell, y'know the basics "stickin to the grind" type shii-
Anyway I'm gonna look into it too but
If anyone else has got any links or other threads they could possibly rr direct me to for information on the making of chloroform, it's for personal use I want to test on myself and I'm curious how difficult it is to procure, any type of assistance with any kinda information on this topic would be highly appreciated. Hope everyone's weeks going pleasantly, I recently got strep throat, just eatin those extra strength halls like candy

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't use chloroform, it's not like on TV.

The stuff makes you feel terrible and sick for days.

I think chloroform was quite possibly one of the worst drugs I have ever tried.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
I haven't looked into it but I thought I'd ask here anyway I've just been busy as hell, y'know the basics "stickin to the grind" type shii-
Anyway I'm gonna look into it too but
If anyone else has got any links or other threads they could possibly rr direct me to for information on the making of chloroform, it's for personal use I want to test on myself and I'm curious how difficult it is to procure, any type of assistance with any kinda information on this topic would be highly appreciated. Hope everyone's weeks going pleasantly, I recently got strep throat, just eatin those extra strength halls like candy
I've heard that bleach and rubbing alcohol works, when combined. Never tested.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know why you need it, but remember that chloroform doesn't work like in the movies.

After soaking a handkerchief in chloroform, you won't lose consciousness in a few seconds.
At most, it will be irritating to the eyes and skin.
You may also experience a headache and may even damage your internal organs.
I think it's liver, but I'm not sure.

Of course, you can lose consciousness, but you need to know the exact dose and not overdo it.
Loss of consciousness may take several minutes.

It all depends on the dose and how you use it.

Chloroform was once used for anesthesiology, but it is dangerous, so it was abandoned.
Overall, I don't recommend playing with it if you don't know what you're doing.

P.S: I don't really know why, but I assumed you wanted to use it to lose consciousness.
Sorry if I've drawn the wrong conclusions.

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Don't use chloroform, it's not like on TV.

The stuff makes you feel terrible and sick for days.

I think chloroform was quite possibly one of the worst drugs I have ever tried.
I don't know why you need it, but remember that chloroform doesn't work like in the movies.

After soaking a handkerchief in chloroform, you won't lose consciousness in a few seconds.
At most, it will be irritating to the eyes and skin.
You may also experience a headache and may even damage your internal organs.
I think it's liver, but I'm not sure.

Of course, you can lose consciousness, but you need to know the exact dose and not overdo it.
Loss of consciousness may take several minutes.

It all depends on the dose and how you use it.

Chloroform was once used for anesthesiology, but it is dangerous, so it was abandoned.
Overall, I don't recommend playing with it if you don't know what you're doing.

P.S: I don't really know why, but I assumed you wanted to use it to lose consciousness.
Sorry if I've drawn the wrong conclusions.
See I've gathered what I think I need for it but it doesn't sound pleasant at all,, I didn't except it would be but I just thought mabye, mabye it would make hanging easier if I where able to incorporate that

Reactions: Agon321