N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I cannot find an English article on it. But i read a very long German article on it. Moreover it is behind a pay-wall.

There is this very famous film producer Ulrich Seidl. Actually he is Austrian but many of his films have success also in Germany.
He is known for very realistic films. He tests limits and sometimes crosses them.
One of his film showed how old Austrian women went to Kenya to pay for sex with young African men. The actors are often laymen. And often they play themselves.

But now comes the bad thing. His newest film is about pedophiles. There are some speculations, there is some evidence but some of them are only allegations for now.
The news magazine talked with the actors and their families. The producers went to a poor country in order to make the film. I could imagine because there are less legal issues with hiring children as actors. They lied to the families what the film is about. Sometimes they said it is about the Greeks or judo. The families did not know that the topic was pedophile. And they say if they knew it they would have never allowed it.

The children were not treated well at the film set. There were not always professionals there to look after them. They pressured the children to go on with acting despite the fact they felt horrible. One woman took off the shirt of a young boy despite the fact he did not want it. Some staff who later told the story to the media said the whole movie production must have been traumatizing for the children.

They had to act with nude adult men. At least there were no sex scenes or stuff like that. But it must have been horrible and nightmarish for these children. I feel very sorry for them. I was also abused as a child (but not sexually) and I know how damaging, horrific and traumatizing this can be.

They paid alcoholics to get drunk for a chasing scene. The alcoholics run after the children. The children said many content of the film felt very real for them.

There will probably be no legal consequences for these assholes who did this to the children. It was not fully illegal. I wish their career would now be over. The careers are damaged but powerful people often can get away with their wrongdoings. It is a shame. What a sick story. At least their voices were heard. The film company had a contract so that the families were prohibited to talk to the media about the film. They did it anyway and now they are the ones who are scared to get charged. What an unfair world.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, Dead Ghost and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
This shit reminds how Victor salva (the director of jeepers creepers) got away with abusing (and filming the abuse) a 12 year old actor in one of his earlier movies. Only spent 15 months in prison and is still making movies.

Hollywood and movie business in general is filled with pedos,predators,and child abusers.

Reactions: Disappointered and VirtualSnow
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Nothing new under the sun šŸ˜•

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
The actress (and Brando?) said she felt like one of the scenes she was in was basically rape. The film world, especially Hollywood, is a total cesspool. Roman Polanski was given some sort of ridiculous "knighthood" of the Arts by the occupied French republic so I'd say those who run the film world run a lot of other things as well. Woody Allen, Weinstein etc...