TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The title says he describes depression perfectly which he does but also anhedonia although without using the word; Nothing makes you happy or excited anymore you feel nothing all the things you once loved doing you don´t love anymore.

I also miss Chester Bennington since he has been a big part of my life and despite my fucked up memory (probably dementia)I still remember watching "In the End" music video on TV and it was back in 2002 so I was 7 years old when I first fell in love with the music of Linkin Park and I am 26½ now so almost 20 years later and I still love the music; back then in the good old days it was because I loved the music, I was good at English always has been since my best friend´s dad spoke American and the woman who took care of me in daycare where I met my childhood best friend her husband only spoke English too and I learned it from TV and video games, anyways despite being good at English I mostly listened to the music but later the lyrics started to make so much sense like it described what I was feeling and am "feeling"

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Doormat, profoundexperience, Donk and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
"Depression is like...I don't want to do ANYTHING."

Oh Chester, you were really an amazing guy who did understand us. Miss you lots.

• Love
Reactions: Doormat, Friend_A, TheGoodGuy and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
"Depression is like...I don't want to do ANYTHING."

Oh Chester, you were really an amazing guy who did understand us. Miss you lots.
I agree I wish more members see, since I assume many members would realize the truth.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Depression for me is like, I want to do anything that makes me feel good, but I lack energy and I spend a lot of time online.

Reactions: Doormat and profoundexperience
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Of course in the end, it doesn't even matter.

• Aww..
Reactions: profoundexperience and TheGoodGuy
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Depression sucks and lots of people think that they've "had it" when they were really sad for a week or two. Or something, idk the amount of people who've told me to think positively, set goals, and similar things is absurd.
Like it don't work for people who have MDD and no energy

• Love
Reactions: profoundexperience and TheGoodGuy
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Depression sucks and lots of people think that they've "had it" when they were really sad for a week or two. Or something, idk the amount of people who've told me to think positively, set goals, and similar things is absurd.
Like it don't work for people who have MDD and no energy

I have MDD as well. I have absolutely no energy to do anything productive nor do I want to. I just wanna sleep forever. RIP Chester, Kurt and Chris.

Reactions: profoundexperience and AutoTap