• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I'm seeing that SN probably is a good method but what exactly it does to the body if its not the same as nembutal.

Also is it Sodium nitrite or nitrate?

What about other chemical compounds (that are containing sodium, nitrate or nitrite), would it have similar effects?

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Hi,
I'm seeing that SN probably is a good method but what exactly it does to the body if its not the same as nembutal.

Also is it Sodium nitrite or nitrate?

What about other chemical compounds (that are containing sodium, nitrate or nitrite), would it have similar effects?

It's Nitrite you're looking for, not Nitrate. NaNO2, not NaNO3.
As for other similar compounds, Sodium Azude, Sodium Cianate or Potassium Cianate do exist, but they each act and are found differently.
As for the effects, I really do encourage you read all there is on the PPH about the inorganic salts. Really good and informative read.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It's Nitrite you're looking for, not Nitrate. NaNO2, not NaNO3.
As for other similar compounds, Sodium Azude, Sodium Cianate or Potassium Cianate do exist, but they each act and are found differently.
As for the effects, I really do encourage you read all there is on the PPH about the inorganic salts. Really good and informative read.

Thanks but whats the classification? Nitrite group? I don't think its sodium based so what if we say calcium nitrite, potassium nitrite, lithium nitrite..etc, would it be similar

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks but whats the classification? Nitrite group? I don't think its sodium based so what if we say calcium nitrite, potassium nitrite, lithium nitrite..etc, would it be similar
Wouldnt risk it. Why try other things, anyways? You can easily get enough SN to kill 5 or 6 people for less than 10 dollars.

Reactions: dano6533 and mukthi
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Wouldnt risk it. Why try other things, anyways? You can easily get enough SN to kill 5 or 6 people for less than 10 dollars.

This is not for the suicidal act itself but more of a research and information about the chemicals. I know it might look useless for others but I think the more info known the better

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
This is not for the suicidal act itself but more of a research and information about the chemicals. I know it might look useless for others but I think the more info known the better
The PPH has a whole paragraphon how each salt acts. If you stikl wanna sate your chemical curiosity, maybe check the NIST

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The PPH has a whole paragraphon how each salt acts. If you stikl wanna sate your chemical curiosity, maybe check the NIST

Thanks
It looks like everyone has differences but share some core things altogether. I think some probably are worse and some probably better. But the sodium nitrite is chosen because it acts like N but indirectly

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Azide and cyanide groups are all toxic and lethal (but I don't know about peacefulness)

Nitrites act differently for doses but there are similar effects between them like low blood pressure. However, it looks like the sodium nitrite is a special case (unlike azide and cyanide which is a group-based effect)