• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Ah yes, because when a loved one or a friend, finds you on FS with a bloated face, and they have to cut you down, and quite possibly hold you in their arms while police get there, it won't be traumatizing at all for them.
As for me I have already told my family that I will take my life in a peaceful dignified manner at the end of my life when I am an old man in a hotel. So they already have accepted it. They may not agree fully but accepted that I will take my life. I have N right now in my refrigerator so there will be no blood shed. Nothing traumatizing.

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Or hanging themselves by their penis with piano wire?
You can't support people choosing undignified, painful, barbaric methods in one breath, then say but no wait this kind other kind of undignified, painful barbaric method isn't right. But they are all still undignified, painful, barbaric methods.
Oh, because I said the things you suggested were unrealistic, like a man hanging by his penis by a piece of piano wire, just completely backtracked everything I said from before. That is very unrealistic, which is why I even said that. Find me an article where a man has done this as a method.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Oh, because I said the things you suggested were unrealistic, like a man hanging by his penis by a piece of piano wire, just completely backtracked everything I said from before. That is very unrealistic, which is why I even said that. Find me an article where a man has done this as a method.
Well Hitler did the piano wire thing for some people. OK well exclude that one because I can still prove my point. Because even still I don't see how someone jumping in front of a train and getting splattered with guts everywhere is suppose to be acceptable but getting eaten alive by lions isn't. They are both fast, both very painful, both very barbaric. And from what I can tell the only reason you support getting splattered on a train is because more people have done it so your desensitized to the idea of it. Again you have a double standard.

Reactions: Jean Améry
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I didn't realise this forum has turned into a "my method is better than yours because mine is dignified and yours isn't" All methods are wrong because suicide is wrong. I don't believe that phrase but suicide is condemned in general. We all want the same result. Every suicide that's committed will affect someone. Some more than others.

This is forum to help people. If you disagree say so and leave it at that. The person doesn't care for long essays on why you disagree with it. Hell, don't go back on the thread if it annoys you that much.

Mods will just close or delete the thread anyways for the arguments and if I was still a mod this thread would be getting closed.

Have a great day peeps.

Reactions: BiancaW79, TAW122 and The Whale
The Whale

The Whale

Error
Mar 18, 2019
If you choose train lay your head across the tracks so the train will decapitate you like a guillotine it´s certain death, I can provide pictures if you like to see. There is even a picture with a couple next to each other and the train still decapitated both without any problems, i´d say it´s a 100% sure way to die but damn it must take courage to commit to it.
The train method is my favorite method. It looks brutal but it's fast and efficient if you lay your head across the tracks. I would choose a cargo train to reduce the number of people whom I could traumatize.

Sorry but not all suicide methods are created equally. News flash we live in 2019 we don't need to subject ourselves to such suffering. If you want to live in a world where people don't care about others dignity then that is on you. You can reincarnate into the stone age.

Yes I am pro-choice but I am also pro-dignity.
Dignity is subjective. IMO, there is no dignity in death, in turning into a corpse. That's why I don't mind brutal methods. What's the point of dying "in dignity" if you're gonna be dead after all ?

Reactions: BiancaW79, Skathon, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
The train method is my favorite method. It looks brutal but it's fast and efficient if you lay your head across the tracks. I would choose a cargo train to reduce the number of people whom I could traumatize.

Dignity is subjective. IMO, there is no dignity in death, in turning into a corpse. That's why I don't mind brutal methods. What's the point of dying "in dignity" if you're gonna be dead after all ?
@AhG See this person gets it, they understand that there is either objective dignity or no dignity. You your just kind of in the middle which doesn't make any sense. It's a double standard.

So the whale let me ask you now. Let's do a mental experiment. Let's say you decided to die by hanging yourself from the genitals with piano wire. And let's say 2 days into this excruciating pain I walked past and saw you there and you were screaming at the top of their lungs for me to assist you and get you down because you changed your mind. What should I do? Should I get you down or not?
I didn't realise this forum has turned into a "my method is better than yours because mine is dignified and yours isn't" All methods are wrong because suicide is wrong. I don't believe that phrase but suicide is condemned in general. We all want the same result. Every suicide that's committed will affect someone. Some more than others.

This is forum to help people. If you disagree say so and leave it at that. The person doesn't care for long essays on why you disagree with it. Hell, don't go back on the thread if it annoys you that much.

Mods will just close or delete the thread anyways for the arguments and if I was still a mod this thread would be getting closed.

Have a great day peeps.
These kinds of debates can be good. It helps us understand the world better. Just as long as we are not flaming each other then I don't see anything wrong with it. I am a philosopher at heart so.

Last edited:
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
@AhG See this person gets it, they understand that there is either objective dignity or no dignity. You your just kind of in the middle which doesn't make any sense. It's a double standard.
What gave you the assumption that I was "in the middle"? Because the methods you suggested were way out of context and barely heard of being committed? Or the fact you can't give me any type of good reason why you get to be so judgmental on somebody else's method.
It's their choice, so get over it already. This has been my whole point, this entire time. Don't put somebody else down just because you don't find it appealing for your standards.

Reactions: BiancaW79, Broken Chimera and drakewantstogo
The Whale

The Whale

Error
Mar 18, 2019
So the whale let me ask you now. Let's do a mental experiment. Let's say you decided to die by hanging yourself from the genitals with piano wire. And let's say 2 days into this excruciating pain I walked past and saw you there and you were screaming at the top of their lungs for me to assist you and get you down because you changed your mind. What should I do? Should I get you down or not?
I can't really come up with an answer because of two reasons: this method doesn't look efficient at all and if people choose the train it's probably because they know it won't last two days and they won't be saved at the last minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: drakewantstogo
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018

These kinds of debates can be good. It helps us understand the world better. Just as long as we are not flaming each other then I don't see anything wrong with it. I am a philosopher at heart so.
Holy, could you shut up already please.

"I don't see anything wrong with it" I do. This is my thread. The first thing I asked for was not to have this talk over again it's useless and it's been talked a lot in other threads. Just stop. I've had enough with the world to judge me and I thought I could have a safe place to talk here but oh my.

Reactions: BiancaW79
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
What gave you the assumption that I was "in the middle"? Because the methods you suggested were way out of context and barely heard of being committed? Or the fact you can't give me any type of good reason why you get to be so judgmental on somebody else's method.
It's their choice, so get over it already. This has been my whole point, this entire time. Don't put somebody else down just because you don't find it appealing for your standards.
You have the wrong idea about me. I am having this frank discussion because I care. I care so much that I am willing to debate this, if I didn't care I would say do whatever the fuck you want, it's your life. I mean can you imagine what this world would be like if everyone felt that way. That is a world I don't want to have anything to do with. But people that love others will try to help them end their suffering even if they don't want that help, (to a degree of course).

Ultimately the choice is yours, go ahead. At least I can say that I tried. And that is ultimately all I can do, which is why I think this discussion is so important.
Holy, could you shut up already please.

"I don't see anything wrong with it" I do. This is my thread. The first thing I asked for was not to have this talk over again it's useless and it's been talked a lot in other threads. Just stop. I've had enough with the world to judge me and I thought I could have a safe place to talk here but oh my.
Do whatever you want then. At least I tried. I was trying to get philosophical if you didn't realize. But I guess I can't do that on a forum like this.

Last edited:
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
You have the wrong idea about me. I am having this frank discussion because I care. I care so much that I am willing to debate this, if I didn't care I would say do whatever the fuck you want, it's your life. I mean can you imagine what this world would be like if everyone felt that way. That is a world I don't want to have anything to do with. But people that love others will try to help them end their suffering even if they don't want that help, (to a degree of course).

Ultimately the choice is yours, go ahead. At least I can say that I tried. And that is ultimately all I can do, which is why I think this discussion is so important.

Do whatever you want then. At least I tried. I was trying to get philosophical if you didn't realize. But I guess I can't do that on a forum like this.
I do realize. But as I said, you can save all this conversation since I asked please dont say this kind of things. It won't change anything. If you want to do that on a forum like this, create your own thread and start discussing there.

Reactions: BiancaW79 and AhG
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I do realize. But as I said, you can save all this conversation since I asked please dont say this kind of things. It won't change anything. If you want to do that on a forum like this, create your own thread and start discussing there.
Yeah actually I will do that. I was already thinking about doing it anyway. I will wait a little while before I do that though so that I can think of the best way to structure my ideas.

Let me ask though. Can you name three reasons why you want to do the train method?

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah actually I will do that. I was already thinking about doing it anyway. I will wait a little while before I do that though so that I can think of the best way to structure my ideas.

Let me ask though. Can you name three reasons why you want to do the train method?
Cheap, fast and secure

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
actually I think jumping into this fast train doesn't seem to do the job
its designed for air to move at high speed around it,
just pushing you out of the way...
hurtful sure... death not certain

have there been attempts on the train before?

willing to go through the pain and experience?
in my opinion people considering to drop their head into fast moving trains are strange...
why not jump from a tall building? there's certainty!

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
The train shall decapitate you, not crush you, otherwise it may be rather painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: BiancaW79, anuglymale and Ashpac
Fenty(nal)

Fenty(nal)

Tired.
Oct 18, 2018
Ah yes, because when a loved one or a friend, finds you on FS with a bloated face, and they have to cut you down, and quite possibly hold you in their arms while police get there, it won't be traumatizing at all for them.
I'm doing it 2 hours away from my house dumb ass. No family or friends will be involved.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jean Améry, AhG, Ashpac and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
All methods involve suffering to another in some form. If this method is not one you'd choose for personal and moral reasons, it's absolutely fine for you to say so, but I'm not sure the this is so selfish how could you do such a thing approach is in any way proper. This discussion around train drivers being a protected species has been done before, the train is a method that does work, often quickly and efficiently, and nobody should be negatively judged on this forum, as they regularly are, for choosing this method."

There's a world of difference between the grief that loved-ones go through after a suicide and wilfully involving someone in one's suicide and traumatizing them. The former is in most cases unavoidable, the latter is very much a choice.

Train drives are not 'a protected species': they simply are human-beings who do a job to take care of their families and who don't deserve to be scarred for life. To call bringing attention to this 'not proper' seems rather egotistical.

Of course if someone really has no access to any other reliable method (which I find hard to believe as partial suspension should be easily doable by almost everyone) then there was no real choice to begin with it and one's decision to go out that way seems completely understandable to me.

Reactions: Fenty(nal)
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, so I live in Spain. I think my best way to ctb is catching the train. Please save your "it's a traumatic thing for others" speech.
I think I could jump in front of a train, maybe with my head at the front, so it'd be like falling from a high place. I couldn't make me put the neck on the rails tho.
The thing is, here in Spain we have a special kind of trains called "AVE" (which means Spanish High Speed) that can go up to 310 km/h. The thing is they either look like this or this
Trenes.jpg

and I'm afraid that they'd just propel me into the air instead of smashing me.
There is another kind of trains but they're significantly slower. Opinions?

If i were to do this method, I would 1) do it at night so as to not gather attention to yourself and 2) use a black bag to cover your body and lay your neck on the train line. That way, it is less likely the conductor will notice you and try to stop the train. Maybe even put your head in the bag so he will think it's just a bag that got caught on the rails. The momentum of the train means that any train, fast or slow, will decapitate you due to the weight of it. Pretty scary method if you ask me, but it's up to you.

Reactions: The Whale, TAW122 and drakewantstogo
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While I personally would avoid involving anybody (whether directly or indirectly) in my suicide, I'm not the one to tell the person not to, it all depends on the circumstances. However, if the OP can find another method and be comfortable with it, then it is recommended to do so. Again, I don't know all the circumstances so it might be the only (reliable) method the OP has access to given his circumstances. To answer the OP's question, pretty much what others suggested, getting decapitated by the train is the objective, because anything less than that, increases the chance of survival with permanent injuries (vegetable, handicapped, etc.).

Also @jules18 added some good suggestions as to mitigate the trauma to the train conductor/driver.

Reactions: BiancaW79, Fenty(nal) and Jean Améry
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Someone must either be seriously deluded or hate themselves so much to actually go in front of a train. I don't think it's courage at all. Any courage to overcome survival instinct in this case is nothing but sheer deception masqueraded as courage.

Let me put it like this. Can you imagine telling your younger childhood self what would happen to them once they get older how they are just going to be run over by a train. Can you imagine what that child would think?
I see what you're saying but self deliverance is self deliverance. I don't think the method would be all that tragic, fact that he did decide to take his own life would be the tragedy.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-legal-relatively-reliable.17677/#post-332814