Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
what the fuck am i hoping for, hes blocked. i blocked him. he doesnt need me. its obvious he isnt going to answer, he cant. so why am i still watching the page like i would any other day. i guess im hoping he notices and says something. he isnt completely blocked everywhere.......

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, itachi of death, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Sounds like how I was with my ex.your hoping for happiness and the same things everyone else is looking for.Unconditional love,some one to care for you,or gives u attention,idk what your going through but,I hope all goes well and you get whatever it is that you enjoy

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sounds like how I was with my ex.your hoping for happiness and the same things everyone else is looking for.Unconditional love,some one to care for you,or gives u attention,idk what your going through but,I hope all goes well and you get whatever it is that you enjoy
Lol yeah..... Hes my ex. And he does love me uncondinionally (I've tested that time and time again), he does care for me and he gives me all of the attention he can.....i just have too many problems. I hope I can stay away this time. He doesn't need someone like me messing up his life.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I relate a lot to this post :( have hug and love, friend. I'm so sorry you have to go through this kind of pain too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I relate a lot to this post :( have hug and love, friend. I'm so sorry you have to go through this kind of pain too.
I wouldn't feel too sorry for me. It's self induced. I've blocked him and unblocked him many times. I just can't stay away.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
I do similar things all the time. It's still painful and it still hurts. Your feelings are valid.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I do similar things all the time. It's still painful and it still hurts. Your feelings are valid.
I just feel horrible. He's amazing and I'm a broken mess..... And I can't be with him anyway, I'm married. I'm better off leaving him be so he can move on (even though he says he never will)

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl and Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
You can't help how you feel, about others, about yourself. You feel because you do :( That's just such a painful situation.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I just don't know what to do. I want to stay and keep talking. But I feel he's better off without me and sometimes what's best isn't always what we want. However I tried to do what was best in the past and that's how I lost him. I kept cheating (and he knew) but he never did anything. Actually he asked his mom if I could move in so I could get out of my situation, even though he didn't know exactly what my situation was. Anyway I broke up with him because I hated myself for cheating. He didn't even have a chance to ask me if I wanted to move in.

You can ignore my drunk/high ramble if you want...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
Feel free to vent as much as you need to, okay? I go through a lot of the same thoughts and guilts that you do, so what you're saying feels like stuff I could be typing myself.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It just sucks. Had I of waited a few more days to break up with him..... I could be in a totally different place right now.... Some things good about that and some things bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
I hope you're able to find a way to cope and do what's best for your current situation, and that maybe one day, it won't hurt as bad as it does now. Maybe one day you won't have as much pain.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I hope you're able to find a way to cope and do what's best for your current situation, and that maybe one day, it won't hurt as bad as it does now. Maybe one day you won't have as much pain.
You're really sweet :heart: thank you :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon