• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I found alternative drugs that are much easier to obtain. Two drugs are called dextropropoxyphene (pain killer) and oxazepam (sleeping pill). The combination of these drugs are as lethal as nembutal.

The lethal dosage is 10 gr of dextropropoxyphene and 750 mg of oxazepam according to PPeH. It costs about $150-200.

Reactions: naia_, scales, worldexploder and 8 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
I just found this:
https://www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf

www.DeathwithDignity.org
Alternative Compound Medication

Phenobarbital (20 grams)

Chloral Hydrate (20 grams)

Morphine Sulfate (3 grams)

If the patient is highly opiate
-
experienced the morphine sulfate
may be doubled in quantity, and then mix the compounded
portions listed above with:

200 proof / 100% Ethanol (30 ml), or H
O (3 ml)

Ethanol results in faster absorption than H
O only.

Non
-
alcohol version may be easier to drink, but following it with a
couple ounces of alcohol to wash the patient's mouth will also
enhance the effect of the mixture.

Reactions: scales, Trashcan, starcrossedfate and 3 others
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
This is a good idea. I think I might try to get my hands on some Nembutal one of those days but I will also keep note of cheaper and more accessible alternatives. Nembutal or some sort of drug cocktail would be the ideal way to go, I think. I would just have to make sure that the drugs could be easily obtained online.

Reactions: scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
K

Kellogg's

Oct 9, 2018
Heroin, benzos and alcohol can be easily bought in any one of the bigger Western countries.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, scales, okyeah and 1 other person
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I found alternative drugs that are much easier to obtain. Two drugs are called dextropropoxyphene (pain killer) and oxazepam (sleeping pill). The combination of these drugs are as lethal as nembutal.

The lethal dosage is 10 gr of dextropropoxyphene and 750 mg of oxazepam according to PPeH. It costs about $150-200.

Sodium Aizide. Take a huge dosage of the oil before hand so you are knocked out etc

Reactions: scales, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Sodium Aizide. Take a huge dosage of the oil before hand so you are knocked out etc
Actually, this doesnt sound bad... Like in amitryiptilyne cocktail, they have a sedative to knock you out for ampitriptyline to kill you.. so sedative can be used to sedate while sodium azie kill you... interesting idea.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018

Where can you obtain these drugs? Which version of the ppeh has this information? The version I have has a mixture involving multiple drugs but not just 2.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals