Q

QuickandPainless

Dec 25, 2018
I know beggars can't be choosers but I really want to die in my sleep and money is kinda of tight, any suggestions for cheap (under $20) or free (using basic household things) methods where I won't know what's happening.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 21Neberg
Q

QuickandPainless

Dec 25, 2018
I have 30 lexapro already, would that kill me or would it be agnozing?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler
Q

QuickandPainless

Dec 25, 2018
How would I produce that?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Tourniquet. Get a pair of tights, scarf, etc and something you can use as a rod, like a spoon or pencil

killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
I know beggars can't be choosers but I really want to die in my sleep and money is kinda of tight, any suggestions for cheap (under $20) or free (using basic household things) methods where I won't know what's happening.
i hope you find what you're looking for but if i can offer that cheap or free methods are frequently ones that have a low probability of success.

if you haven't already, i would encourage you to take time to read through the various methods megathreads - many which are listed on the resources page. after spending some time there you'll be able to best make a decision on a method that matches what you need, from cost to success rate to pain avoidance.

i don't know much about hydrogen sulfide but given that it isn't talked about much in this forum leads me to believe there are problems with the method (i'm wondering if it might be difficult to be sure of getting it in high enough concentration for instant death). also, be careful about the source of info - a wiki is definitely a place to be extremely skeptical since anyone can edit the info.

best of luck to you.

R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I have 30 lexapro already, would that kill me or would it be agnozing?
If it is an antidepressant or near to you can go through seritonin syndrome. I only know from different overdose that I experienced panic that had me oddly save myself by making a call, and extreme stomach pain from what I remember