Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
What is going on with the site? I can't access PMS for some reason and I thought this issue was already resolved. I have multiple private conversations that I really want to get back to.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
The issue was fixed indeed, then the server crashed again. All data between August 31 and September 8 are lost permanently, including user accounts created during this period of time.

Reactions: Chara
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The site hasn't really been functioning properly recently with so much of it just been deleted, so I wouldn't be surprised if the chat and messages just got deleted as well. The site has been ruined, sad how this happened to the one place suicidal people have to openly discuss suicide.

• Hmph!
Reactions: AnonGermany
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Go to menu and go to the chat area. You'll be able to access the PMs again like that.
The site hasn't really been functioning properly recently with so much of it just been deleted, so I wouldn't be surprised if the chat and messages just got deleted as well. The site has been ruined, sad how this happened to the one place suicidal people have to openly discuss suicide.
It hasn't been deleted, actually. You can still access the PMs, don't worry.

But I do agree that this place has been ruined due to the publicity we have been receiving recently. I would really liked to have made an account when I was still lurking in a few years ago but there was still some hope for me so I didn't. This place was a lot more underground back then and now too many people know about this place.

• Hmph!
Reactions: AnonGermany