K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
Was wondering if you chased the sn with something like water that it will go down easier. Any thoughts?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Too much water can dilute the SN and cause a failure. However the guide calls for 50-100ml water .. so essentially you could use 50ml with the SN and 50ml plain to drink afterwards? I think some have used a bit of honey or a small chocolate
just a thought

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Was wondering if you chased the sn with something like water that it will go down easier. Any thoughts?
Too much water can dilute the SN and cause a failure. However the guide calls for 50-100ml water .. so essentially you could use 50ml with the SN and 50ml plain to drink afterwards? I think some have used a bit of honey or a small chocolate
just a thought

As @Living sucks mentions, extra water can dilute the SN mixture in the stomach and cause delays or failures. The PPH and/or Stan's Guide permit something small like a chocolate or mint to cover up the taste. You could also rinse out your mouth with water (or mouthwash) afterwards if you wanted, just not swallowing any.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner