• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
I heard about this method after the main actor from Parasite kiled himself this way. After further reading, other korean and japanese people have taken themselves out this way. I can't find a specific way to do this. I understand to have coal lit either in a few frying pans, and to have all air entries blocked off with something (some kind of insulation foam? Tape? And some mentioned a coal cooking element. Please can somebody let me know how this is done!! I understand it can be done with coal in a cast iron pan on a non-flammable surface (to set the pan down) but they also mention portable coal stoves or something in the korean articles, and they mention that the doors are blocked off with some black something, and that one time a person had smoke show up in public and they were interrupted and survived, which is the worst possible scenario. This way right now seems like a dream come true. I just need to know the specifics, and it's hard to find. Small room, coal smoke, and please help with the other details!!?

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024

Reactions: haibane
Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
Do you mean carbon monoxide poisoning?
I think so... I apologize. I couldn't navigate throughout the forum very easily. I was looking for information specifically about using a charcoal grill or charcoal in a pan in a closed room. Is that explained in carbon monoxide thread of some sort? And if so could you link me to it?
Oh, gosh. I see a link to such. I'm very confused about the layout of this site. Perhaps you already did. My apologies!!

Omg, sorry. I see now you did link. Sorry!!! This website confuses me tbh. Thank you!