M

mosquithoe

Sep 23, 2023
Y'all know that suicide method with the charcoal right? What can I burn it in and what can I use to light it. I don't own a grill or anything and I don't have lighter fluid.

Reactions: Venessolotic
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I looked it up and google said that you can use alcohol, veggie oil, or egg cartons. Just something to heat it up and you need to keep at least the bottom hot. You can do it in a pan or something.

M

mosquithoe

Sep 23, 2023
I looked it up and google said that you can use alcohol, veggie oil, or egg cartons. Just something to heat it up and you need to keep at least the bottom hot. You can do it in a pan or something.
Ty so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice
B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
i recommend a coal starter/burner if you can buy one online

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A grill is suggested but you can also use buckets and drill some holes into them (made of metal ofc!)

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
In my opinion, charcoal smoke is a very bad idea. When I was little, I lived in a house that was heated with coal, and sometimes because there were problems with the chimney, smoke would get into the house and it was terrible. Suffocating unpleasant odor. Then the chimney was cleaned and the stove worked normally again.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
y'all? southern person can't find lighter fluid? rub 2 sticks...

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
In my opinion, charcoal smoke is a very bad idea. When I was little, I lived in a house that was heated with coal, and sometimes because there were problems with the chimney, smoke would get into the house and it was terrible. Suffocating unpleasant odor. Then the chimney was cleaned and the stove worked normally again.
Sorry for necroposting but charcoal smoke isn't the same as carbon monoxide ?

Can someone confirm that ?

The more I try to look for a method, the more I understand how anecdotal facts and events can be frightening when you're trying to prepare everything perfectly.