• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lyric1863

Dec 20, 2021
I tried the charcoal method 2 months ago and it obviously failed. I followed directions, waited coals were glowing brought it into a small bathroom with no windows, taped up the AC vent towels under door. Took some Xanax drank a bottle of wine and woke up 12 hours feeling hungover but fine.

I ordered SN and am thinking about combining that with charcoal method.

any thoughts? I have to leave this world

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think you might have to put duct tape all around the edges of the door, there can't be any air flow at all in or out of the area. If there is a window there might have been some way for air to seep in or out. Was there enough charcoal? I would mainly suspect air circulating by the edges of the door, a door is probably not airtight all around the edges.

Last edited:
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! šŸ„²
Nov 21, 2022
i've looked into this method a lot, and it's very hit or miss. it works amazingly for some people but for others who take more precautions (sealing the room, measuring CO levels) to ensure it works it fails horribly. it's also a lil risky bc you may end up with delayed brain damage from CO poisoning if you survive. i doubt you'll need to combine both methods to successfully ctb, SN alone should work

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
i've looked into this method a lot, and it's very hit or miss. it works amazingly for some people but for others who take more precautions (sealing the room, measuring CO levels) to ensure it works it fails horribly. it's also a lil risky bc you may end up with delayed brain damage from CO poisoning if you survive. i doubt you'll need to combine both methods to successfully ctb, SN alone should work
I have heard of people doing this in a car and having it work, there is much less air in a small car than there is in a small bathroom.

Last edited:
PaChOnCiTo

PaChOnCiTo

Jul 13, 2022
I tried the charcoal method 2 months ago and it obviously failed. I followed directions, waited coals were glowing brought it into a small bathroom with no windows, taped up the AC vent towels under door. Took some Xanax drank a bottle of wine and woke up 12 hours feeling hungover but fine.

Could you please share the details of your attempt? I'm very interested to know.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

How much charcoal did you use?

L

lyric1863

Dec 20, 2021
I used a full bag of kingsford charcoal in a portable grill. I waited until the coals were not smoking, brought it into the bathroom. The bathroom does not have windows.I did duct tape tge AC vent and towel under the door. I am thinking that there is a ceding exhaust fan that although was not on I did not tape it up. Once the SN comes I will try again. hopefully it will come next week. Dying should not be so hard!

• Informative
Reactions: lionetta12