• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I would appreciate any input anyone has if you want to pm me that's fine. I've attached two pics of the bbq and info on the tent. I also have 16 lb bag of Kingsford charcoal. I am going to get more charcoal and another barbecue along with tape for the tent (gorilla) and bricks to put the bbqs on in the tent - I only have one chance at this I CANNOT fuck this up. Thanks for any input you may have

• Polyester,Oxford Cloth
  • Roomy and Compact 2 Person Camping Tent: With the unfolding size of 82.5*59*47in, the family tent is spacious for 2 adults. anngrowy dome tent with lightweight glass fiber poles, weigh only 5.7lb, opting for a lightweight tent will put a lot less stress on your body. anngrowy pop up tent can be stored in to the 26*5*5 in carry bag, perfect for camping, backpacking, bikepacking, scouting, mountaineering etc.
  • Waterproof and Windproof Sturdy Tent: 190T polyester fabric provides UPF 50+ protection, resists wind and sand, 210D Oxford cloth at the bottom which provides abrasion resistance, PU coating 1500MM water resistant fabric and heat-sealed seams technology to keep the rain and water out. Using 8 MM glass fiber as the support rod, light and firm, with 8 iron ground nails and guy rope to increase its stability and prevent the pop-up tent bracket from moving.
  • Two Layers Door and Windows Ventilation: With two layers windows on both the left and right, and two layers door, a combination of inner zippered mesh screen plus outer zippered nylon layer give an ability to easily switch between high breathability and complete privacy. Opening the mesh windows allows you to enjoy your surroundings from inside outdoor tent, and don't worry about mosquitoes, the high quality SBS zippers can be closed tightly, which provide stronger-resistance to harsh weather.
Well fuck I don't know how to post the pictures of the bbq here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Have you tried the "attach files" button?

Then you can search the files on your phone.

Attachments

• 2023_07_31_23.38.46.jpg
    2023_07_31_23.38.46.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Have you read this thread ?

I would use a Weber® kettle grill or better two each with the required amount of coal, to make it perfect.