• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Summer1899

-
Aug 6, 2022
Please don't refer me to previous threads.

In the simplest way (as in, someone who's inept with maths and science simple) please can someone explain the CO method.

Thanks.
What tent is the best to use? I can't yet afford the resources but when I can, I'd like to plan it out thoroughly. And can someone advise on the measurements needed and the actual process? Thanks.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I appreciate the question and hope to learn more as well. I don't think this will be my method due to cost, but it is interesting.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Coals, when first lit, give off smsoke, so light them and let the smoke burn off outside your enclosed area. Once they're done smoking, bring them in. For tents, you want one with thicker material, so it keeps the CO in better. And tape it up in leaky places.
And don't burn it down. It would be best for you to play around a bit with coal first. Just try grilling some hotdogs or shit, so you get a feel. Failure the first time is common enough. A CO meter would be a good buy. For peace of mind.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn and Sweet Tart