selfconnected

selfconnected

Nov 18, 2019
anybody round here into it or adjacent topics?
would be cool to find people here to chat to about it, ive started going through, p.j.carrol, spare and the like, anyone here doing/have done the same?
most of the groups i find online r either very light n airy feeling, or end up being like, real racist or smth, but people here tend to be chill so
(very intimidated making forum posts lemme know if im being weird lol)

Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Reading is fine. Doing it is a different matter. Read the three books of The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage, to get a better idea of why improper use of any impure system of magic is very serious trouble. Don't be fooled by people romanticising and dabbling this stuff, the cost is great and it's forever.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Not specifically chaos magick but I have an interest in esoteric themes including white magick, paganism etc.
Reading is fine. Doing it is a different matter. Read the three books of The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage, to get a better idea of why improper use of any impure system of magic is very serious trouble. Don't be fooled by people romanticising and dabbling this stuff, the cost is great and it's forever.

Just to echo this. Please don't dabble in anything you don't have a full understanding of, and its consequences.

A

Anonymous1997ES

Jul 30, 2021
Would any kind of spell/magic be able to dispel a curse, increase luck a bit or... If possible, go back in time to change our pasts?

selfconnected

selfconnected

Nov 18, 2019
thank you for the rec! hadnt actually heard abt this one before so ill add it to my reading list. by 'ive started' i meant ive been reading for abt a year or so, and finally decided to start some sort of practice, so id like to think im not just running into things blind, i know not to do anything extreme too early.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
It's magic, there's no K. I swear to God it seems like grammar's completely dead and everyone's dancing on its grave

selfconnected

selfconnected

Nov 18, 2019
Would any kind of spell/magic be able to dispel a curse, increase luck a bit or... If possible, go back in time to change our pasts?
idk if im the best person to ask but, dispel a curse? probably, increase luck? maybe, go back in time? nah
It's magic, there's no K. I swear to God it seems like grammar's completely dead and everyone's dancing on its grave
hey blame crowley for the K not me, can spell if with a c if ur that bothered, i am dancing on grammars grave tho

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
You can't change the past, it has already happened, it's just not possible.
There are some practitioners who claim to be able to remove curses, hexes, dark energy etc from a specific person. And also other spells for luck. I believe it can be done. Naturally though there will also be a lot of charlatans making the claims, motivated by money. Probably best to learn how to do such such things oneself.

D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I don't believe in it, but I think it's interesting to read about.

Both are appropriate spellings.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I love Blood Over Intent.
This isn't the type of community I'd share my practices with though.

Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
There are some practitioners who claim to be able to remove curses, hexes, dark energy etc from a specific person. And also other spells for luck. I believe it can be done.

Are there ways to do this to a specific place? My older sister always talks about how she hates visiting my apartment because the energy is so dark, and honestly she's right. I can literally feel it everywhere.

I'm wondering if there's ways I can clear it up on my own.

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Are there ways to do this to a specific place? My older sister always talks about how she hates visiting my apartment because the energy is so dark, and honestly she's right. I can literally feel it everywhere.

I'm wondering if there's ways I can clear it up on my own.
Absolutely. You need white sage or some other smudging stick. White sage works well. You light the smudge stick and waft the smoke around the place, allow it to access every corner. Leave a window open so the smoke can leave with the negative energy. People can also be smudged. There's lots of info out there and smudge sticks and kits are easily available on Eb**, Am**** and other places.

Reactions: Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
Absolutely. You need white sage or some other smudging stick. White sage works well. You light the smudge stick and waft the smoke around the place, allow it to access every corner. Leave a window open so the smoke can leave with the negative energy. People can also be smudged. There's lots of info out there and smudge sticks and kits are easily available on Eb**, Am**** and other places.
Thank you so much, I'll look more into this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sister of the Moon