feeling_the_pull

feeling_the_pull

Oct 13, 2024
You guys, I made an account not long ago but this is going to be my last post ever. I had originally created an account and I posted a few times on the "suicide" part of the forum. I had a plan and had a shipment of SN coming my way. Ever since I bought it, I felt very paranoid like someone was watching me, and nervous. One day, I had been laying in bed for several hours and the video game I was playing ended. I thought about what my life was and how I didn't have much time left and I had a panic attack. I called my sister and my therapist and turned myself into a mental institution. The institution wasn't great, and the "therapy" there wasn't all that, but the stories I heard from the other patients genuinely gave me the will to live again, even if just for now. You all probably didn't even know I was on this forum, but I will be deactivating my account because this site is terrible for me. I hope this post helps at least one person in some way. Basically, telling and listening is a great way to help yourself. Try to get into some sort of group that you can discuss your thoughts with.

I hope all of you live your best life.

• Hugs
Reactions: libertybellreplica and hungryhamster