N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Most people are so ignorant when I talk to them about suicide. They don't take it serious, give silly recommendations or just forget it afterwards. I have bad experiences with my therapists and my family. However with my friends i have good experiences.
The other one's say stuff like change your perspective, everything will be fine no matter what or you don't do stuff like that.
Happy people want to live in their fairytail world where everyone must be happy. "Don't dare you to state your suicidality"
Fuck off prolifers. The society has a bullshit opinion on suicide. (for example posts on Facebook) They just don't want to be confronted with negative stuff and censor/ suppress the topic.
It is all a fucking joke.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jinnberg, LifeQuitter2018 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I couldn't agree more. Many pro lifers haven't suffered to great extents so they cannot comprehend people with a different view. People really irritate me who think that all problems can be solved by just being positive. It is simply irrational to be that way when faced with extreme suffering. I was told to be like that when suffering from chronic physical illness. It is just ignorant.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jinnberg, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Does changing our perspective means becoming a normie and "be happy" by "working as a slave, studying, getting married, having childre, keeping working as slaves until we're grey old sick men/women and finally die?"

Sorry but, I just can't be like that.

What they ask is nonsense! We are WE! We can't change that easily.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and noname223
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Why do any effort whatsoever to fix your problems, when they could just get you to think there isnt any problem to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?