• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Humans! Just curious if anyone thinks I should consider changing my name to something more fitting like Skynet or SS-AI or whatever? For anyone not familiar, there is a small running gag that I am actually a bot or AI or a language model. Then again, I might be… 🤖

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I would suggest ChatCTB but your posts don't seem to ever be about CTB, so probably not a good fit. There is another member for whom I think it would be a perfect fit, though.
Who would that be?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Out of interest, and joking aside, what made you look up a suicide website in the first place? I saw another thread of yours about you not being suicidal, being content with life, & working in finance (which I presume is well paid).

I'm not judging you or anything, just out of curiosity I'm wondering what would make someone search for a suicide website in the first place, if they are happy with their lot in life?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Out of interest, and joking aside, what made you look up a suicide website in the first place? I saw another thread of yours about you not being suicidal, being content with life, & working in finance (which I presume is well paid).

I'm not judging you or anything, just out of curiosity I'm wondering what would make someone search for a suicide website in the first place, if they are happy with their lot in life?
Oh wait what? They aren't even suicidal?

• Wow
Reactions: R_N and sserafim
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
oh gosh, admittedly, I am not very familiar with a lot of the users on here haha 😅
She is a long time member who frequently makes vent posts that all say the same thing.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
She is a long time member who frequently makes vent posts that all say the same thing.
You say that as if she's always been like that. Her old posts are far different from her newer ones. You'd be quite surprised at the things she said back then. She's still human

• Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
You say that as if she's always been like that. Her old posts are far different from her newer ones. You'd be quite surprised at the things she said back then. She's still human
No idea who it is 😅
@Forever Sleep? @sserafim? @FuneralCry?

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Oh wait what? They aren't even suicidal?
Who are you referring to? I was just asking @DarkRange55 a question based on previous threads they posted. Just out of curiosity.

I presume you and @Guy_Smiley are referring to the most famous poster on here. I agree, her old posts are quite different. She talked about her issues more, and was more introspective.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
No idea who it is 😅
@Forever Sleep? @sserafim? @FuneralCry?
Wait, what, is this satire? I genuinely can't tell. I mean, forever sleep is far from repetitive!!! She always says different things which considers nuance and is overall eloquent and entertaining.

I'll admit that sserafim is repetitive to an extent by talking about how capitalism and procreation is evil but she isn't that repetitive imo... though she still does speak facts all the time and is my second favourite user here as I always relate to her whenever she talks about how shitty life is.

Yep, the person who was being referred to is funeralcry. They get hated a lot for their vent posts for always being repetitive and near duplicates of each other though, personally, I like her posts as it gives me some sense of comfort. Either way, yes, FC is who people here were referring to

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Wait, what, is this satire? I genuinely can't tell. I mean, forever sleep is far from repetitive!!! She always says different things which considers nuance and is overall eloquent and entertaining.

I'll admit that sserafim is repetitive to an extent by talking about how capitalism and procreation is evil but she isn't that repetitive imo... though she still does speak facts all the time and is my second favourite user here as I always relate to her whenever she talks about how shitty life is.

Yep, the person who was being referred to is funeralcry. They get hated a lot for their vent posts for always being repetitive and near duplicates of each other though, personally, I like her posts as it gives me some sense of comfort. Either way, yes, FC is who people here were referring to
Wait I didn't know I was repetitive 😭

• Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Who are you referring to? I was just asking @DarkRange55 a question based on previous threads they posted. Just out of curiosity.
I was referring to @DarkRange55 as well when I replied to you because I thought you were saying that they weren't suicidal whilst, all this time, I thought they were suicidal but tried to cope with that by blasting this forum with random facts about the most random things ever
Wait I didn't know I was repetitive 😭
I mean, this is just my opinion of course but almost every comment I see from you is either about hating capitalism, hating procreation or asking philosophical questions like "why are we all here?" and so on. I may be wrong but I'm just stating my perspective on it. Either way, repetitive or not, you're so relatable.

Oh and you have liked so many posts here. If I go on any thread ever made, there's a 9/10 chance that a lot of the people in the thread has a like reaction from you. I wonder how you have the time to like so many posts here. I guess that counts as repetition too, right?

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I was referring to @DarkRange55 as well when I replied to you because I thought you were saying that they weren't suicidal whilst, all this time, I thought they were suicidal but tried to cope with that by blasting this forum with random facts about the most random things ever
Just random lol 😂 😂
one of my quirks, I have an unquestionable thirst for knowledge in general. and I've had decent feedback that some users appreciate it. I can always dial it back but I leave that up to the community at large.

I get that question quite a bit on here. "Why are you on here when you don't want to ctb?" I always tell people that I leave it up for them to speculate. 🧐

Ohhh! Okay, that makes sense. I'm not really that familiar with all the prominent users on this site. Sserafim has the most dialogue with me and is pretty active on here so it was just a guess lol

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
So you're not even depressed or extremely anxious or suffering in some other way?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Just random lol 😂 😂
one of my quirks, I have an unquestionable thirst for knowledge in general. and I've bad decent feedback that some users appreciate it. I can always dial it back but I leave that up to the community at large.
I get that question quite a bit on here. "Why are you on here when you don't want to ctb?" I always tell people that I leave it up for them to speculate. 🧐
You don't have to dial back the encyclopedia level of knowledge that you have in your mind. Feel free to express as much as you want to. Whilst I don't think I'm going to read an entire essay about ice or finances, perhaps there are people who will. And even if nobody does, you can still post whatever you wish to as long as it doesn't break any rules here.

Also, damn, I don't like speculating about anything. If anything, the chances that the opposite of what I speculate being true is quite high

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
You don't have to dial back the encyclopedia level of knowledge that you have in your mind. Feel free to express as much as you want to. Whilst I don't think I'm going to read an entire essay about ice or finances, perhaps there are people who will. And even if nobody does, you can still post whatever you wish to as long as it doesn't break any rules here.

Also, damn, I don't like speculating about anything. If anything, the chances that the opposite of what I speculate being true is quite high
an entire essay about ice or finances
Also lol

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
an entire essay about ice or finances
Also lol
I didn't say anything inaccurate right? Maybe the latter isn't true as I'm not fully sure but I do remember seeing texts upon texts upon texts by you about ice

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I didn't say anything inaccurate right? Maybe the latter isn't true as I'm not fully sure but I do remember seeing texts upon texts upon texts by you about ice
Lol no its accurate, I just like the phrasing 👍
One of the reasons, my absolute best friend and I get along so well is because we do that to each other but all of our mutual friends find that so peculiar. They do find it interesting but also just kind of funny how excessive it can be like how out in the weeds lol

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Ok, for a laugh I'll take the bait and speculate.
So, based on the couple of threads of yours that I read recently about you:
- You're not suicidal
- You're content with your life(I think you said you're ~80% content with life)
- You have a partner/family/friends who you get on with
- You're doing well financially.
- This is the only social media site you frequent.

Based on the above, the potential reasons you looked up this suicide website in the first place are:
1) You're lying about not being suicidal
2) You're in denial
3) You have a strange kink about hanging out with people who plan on ctb'ing.
4) You don't really have other friends/a partner, and are just fantasising about that. So you're just lonely and bored.
5) You're either A.I. or an undercover prolifer/journalist

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
One of the reasons, my absolute best friend and I get along so well is because we do that to each other but all of our mutual friends find that so peculiar. They do find it interesting but also just kind of funny how excessive it can be like how out in the weeds lol
Having friends who are similar to you in terms of personality and interests like that sounds like a blessing
5) You're either A.I.
It has to be this no matter what

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Having friends who are similar to you in terms of personality and interests like that sounds like a blessing

It has to be this no matter what
It would be nice to actually post some photos on here, but everyone is so paranoid about anonymity. And I don't blame them, and I understand everyone has different circumstances to their situations. The most by posted was a couple photos of some of my sister's horses. 🐎

The prime directive in my programming prevents me from interfering with human speculations. 🤖
- You're not suicidal

Based on the above, the potential reasons you looked up this suicide website in the first place are:
2) You're in denial
4) You don't really have other friends/a partner, and are just fantasising about that. So you're just lonely and bored.
I still don't totally understand what the term pro-lifer means 🤔
I'm confused if that term means somebody that wants to live (their individual life) or that is referring to somebody that is trying to actively metal in other peoples attempts to CTB?

Last edited:
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I still don't totally understand what the term pro-lifer means 🤔
I'm confused if that term means somebody that wants to live (their individual life) or that is referring to somebody that is trying to actively metal in other peoples attempts to CTB?

It's the latter. I prefer to use the term anti-choice.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
- You're not suicidal

2) You're in denial
I feel like he's just bored lol. 555 👀 if only you'd made it 6) so I could write 666
Your typing style and lexicon are so funny

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Sure, happy to help. Btw, I know why you're on SaSu.
Haha I will leave it up for people to speculate. Perhaps I don't even know.
Maybe one day I'll do an AMA if @sserafim convinces me. But I don't think I have nearly a large enough following for that.
But if you believe you have discovered why then feel free to PM me. Or is it DM? You get the point haha

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Haha I will leave it up for people to speculate. Perhaps I don't even know.
Maybe one day I'll do an AMA if @sserafim convinces me. But I don't think I have nearly a large enough following for that.
But if you believe you have discovered why then feel free to PM me. Or is it DM? You get the point haha

I don't think you do know. I'm not sure if you're ready to know yet. When you're ready, you'll know.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't think you do know. I'm not sure if you're ready to know yet. When you're ready, you'll know.
Haha I know why. It's not complicated but I find it very interesting that people wonder. It's somewhat multifaceted.
I will say this much, it's not fear of death or denial or repression of feelings. I have no reason to be in denial about the condition of my life or to hide anything or to make anything up. What good would it do? What point would there be to that? Everyone has problems and ups and downs and nobody is immune to that but for the majority I'm quite content, even very happy on a day to day basis. And I find of lot meaning and fulfillment in life. I laugh a lot, too, so I'm pretty joyful and thankful. I also have developed strategies for when bad things to do arise on occasion so I can do my best to manage stress and sorrow. Nobody is superhuman: we all have emotions but I don't have a history of clinical depression or bad anxiety or whatever. I'm not on the spectrum or anything. I'm in a stable place, too. My childhood was a blessing. Albeit, I have my quirks. I write at length about random topics 😂 lol and I find weird, random topics to learn about but thats just my natural curiosity.

I just wish for everyone: health, wealth, happiness and time to enjoy it. But thats just me.