• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

olegsitnikov

Apr 2, 2024
I want to jump from 25m building but i doubt if it reliable way. Please don't suggest me other methods, i want to discuss only about this.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
The usual rule of thumb I quote is that if someone jumps from 100 feet (30 metres) or more, and lands on a hard surface (such as concrete), there is very little chance of surviving. (There have been cases of people surviving from greater heights, but they are rare.) 25m might be OK, but can you look for a taller building?

Reactions: losing hope, Forveleth and voidstar
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wouldn't take a risk with 25m.

Reactions: losing hope, Forveleth and voidstar
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
how about ingesting some massive dose of drugs AND THEN jumping?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
how about ingesting some massive dose of drugs AND THEN jumping?
I don't think that's a good idea. If the drugs will kill you, there is no need to jump. If the jump will kill you, there is no need for the drugs. If you want to die, your best chance of doing so is to plan it carefully, rather than trying some random mix of things and hoping for the best.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
I don't think that's a good idea. If the drugs will kill you, there is no need to jump. If the jump will kill you, there is no need for the drugs. If you want to die, your best chance of doing so is to plan it carefully, rather than trying some random mix of things and hoping for the best.
I agree, it's just that this person said he wanted to jump. jumping could potentially go wrong, so let's add some drugs to the mix.

I would personally not jump. I plan to hang.

Reactions: Linda
O

olegsitnikov

Apr 2, 2024
I agree, it's just that this person said he wanted to jump. jumping could potentially go wrong, so let's add some drugs to the mix.

I would personally not jump. I plan to hang.
Hanging is good, but i don't have place for this(only forest maybe). Pillow is not so reliable and i want have no time for regretful. Exit bag also not reliable and i dont have place. Falling is only way.

A

anstonvias009

Mar 8, 2024
Okay I don't want to say this but wouldn't we fear jumping? What about if we get caught thats another issue. From climbing etc... as well as mainly enduring pain thats difficult. But I know jumping is a painful one. Hanging is also painful poisoning as well

but if theres no choice poisoning many people endure till one cmi? Slitting by far is bold daring no body has be by far brave

Last edited: