• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I'm planning to jump from my balcony on the 25th floor of my building sometime this year before my 42nd birthday. What are my chances of surviving this fall? There is both a grass/mulch patch below as well as a sidewalk and road. I'll be aiming for the sidewalk, but if I end up on the grass patch, will that somehow cushion my fall?

Out of all of the options I've considered, this seems like the easiest and surest way to go (although gruesome for whoever finds me), but my biggest fear is somehow surviving and ending up paralyzed. Is there any chance this could happen with a fall from this height if I land on the grass?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
I think from that height it will be extremely likely

Reactions: GoingHome11:11
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ppl are funny abt jumping. w a height like that it doesn't matter if u land headfirst, feet first, back first or in a split. you will explode into viscera, & even if u don't, u will die on impact🧸there will be 0 chance of feeling pain, & virtually no chance of survival.

Nov 5, 2023
Probably less than 1%, but if you do move forward please do it late at night or something where you won't risk hurting someone.
Yea I'm definitely planning to do it in the middle of the night. I want to minimize the risk of injury or trauma to anyone else as much as I can. I plan to call 911 and tell them someone has jumped right before I do it so I'll be found quickly before most people wake up to start their day.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yea I'm definitely planning to do it in the middle of the night. I want to minimize the risk of injury or trauma to anyone else as much as I can. I plan to call 911 and tell them someone has jumped right before I do it so I'll be found quickly before most people wake up to start their day.
Yeah, it definitely has a high chance of being on the low end of survival from this height, you'll most likely ctb on impact if not seconds after.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Looks like a good plan but at same time its so brutal. Im amazed at everyone who choose jumping as a method, they are the true heroes. Good luck.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Is that like 300ft?

I can't see a human brain surving that, I bet someone here can calculate the g forces but I bet its enough to completely mush the brain up.