F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't know what made me think about it. I suppose whenever we get mixed up with pro-lifers, we rumminate about stuff after...

Anyhow- what strikes me as a common theme is this idea (of theirs obviously) that our lives could get better. Most of them are more confident than that though and will tell us that things WILL get better for us.

I don't think that even they could argue though that it must partially be based on chance though- luck if you like. So- I REALLY want to say- well- your life would be better with more money in it wouldn't it? Who's wouldn't?... Well- there's a CHANCE you could win the lottery. Why don't you put all your savings into next weeks draw?

Because that would be stupid right?!! Given you know we find near to zero joy in life anymore- OR- we can't practically get the life we want- even if we try our hardest- how are we supposed to be sold on the likelihood of things 'magically' getting better?!! What do they REALLY suppose the odds are? ESPECIALLY if- for whatever reason- we're not quite willing to put the effort in either? It's like trying to win the lottery without buying a ticket!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, jazzcat, The anhedonic one and 5 others