N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone know of any current challenges like the momo or blue whale?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kill Me Now
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
What do you mean by challenges? I've never heard of momo or blue whale. Do you mean, like, brain teasers? Those kind of challenges?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
What do you mean by challenges? I've never heard of momo or blue whale. Do you mean, like, brain teasers? Those kind of challenges?

Blue Whale: A online game created by people online tricking people into killing themselves. There are 50 days with each day there is a challenge and if the person did not do it they would be blackmailed by the person online.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
That's terrible! Thank you for telling me, though. Why do you want to find sites like this? I don't think other people should be encouraging strangers to kill themselves. I guess Momu is the same as Blue Whale? Oh Boy. Humanity.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
That's terrible! Thank you for telling me, though. Why do you want to find sites like this? I don't think other people should be encouraging strangers to kill themselves. I guess Momu is the same as Blue Whale? Oh Boy. Humanity.

I didn't make this thread, but had to google the meaning for those 2. That's what I found for blue whale.

As for momo, I couldn't find anything specific for it if it regards suicide. It did show it as a name calling sort of thing.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I didn't make this thread, but had to google the meaning for those 2. That's what I found for blue whale.

As for momo, I couldn't find anything specific for it if it regards suicide. It did show it as a name calling sort of thing.
Empty Smile, that was so nice of you to do my research for me! Thank you for educating me about those sites. I'm sorry I thought you were the OP. Very nice of you to take your time to educate me. Lots of Love

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Empty Smile
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I happen to have a suicidal friend who is looking for those kinds of things/challenges and if they were to ctb I wouldn't know what to do. They are the only reason I'm here and i do not want to see them ctb, especially before I do.

They were going to do the blue whale challenge but it got taken down a bit before they were going to start it.

Please help of there are any others. I don't want my friend to suffer especially since they're the only thing keeping me here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kill Me Now