ImSoTired

ImSoTired

So so tired..
Jan 3, 2020
The Cerbera odollam earned one of its gruesome nicknames due to the fact that toxicologists believe that it's used by more people to commit suicide than any other plant on Earth.

Popular suicide method in India? I found this article pretty neat to read.

"Testing for cerberin poisoning is relatively costly and requires the use of "high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry," which isn't even a viable option in some locations. In fact, toxicologists won't perform the test unless there's already strong evidence that the victim consumed Cerbera recently."

And it's untraceable!

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
The Cerbera odollam earned one of its gruesome nicknames due to the fact that toxicologists believe that it's used by more people to commit suicide than any other plant on Earth.

Popular suicide method in India? I found this article pretty neat to read.

"Testing for cerberin poisoning is relatively costly and requires the use of "high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry," which isn't even a viable option in some locations. In fact, toxicologists won't perform the test unless there's already strong evidence that the victim consumed Cerbera recently."

And it's untraceable!
But it takes 1-2 days to die?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hi,
I hope all is well ImSoTired. If you're choosing this method, this isn't the way to go and I'm not trying to shove pro-life into you either.

And it's untraceable!
This is sort of disingenuous and not truthful. Even the article makes mention that toxicology reports that happen to use LC–MS methods will pop up pong pong. In the last couple years there have been modern advances of identifying the toxin. Practices on humans remains unknown with my quick research yet from what i understand, it should work on human plasma.

CARDIAC TOXICITY FROM INTENTIONAL INGESTION OF PONG-PONG SEEDS (CERBERAODOLLAM) provides a couple emergency room examples when patients ingested the seed(s). It's possible (and surely will happen if you're in great care) a doctor will put you on an external heart pacer to help you become stable. If the toxin is identified from staff, an antidote (Digibind or DigiFab under trade) will give you a likelier more outcome of living.

Using seeds or plants of as a way of punching your ticket is very Socrates' like and art like instead of practical. With the amount of time it takes for you to die with a fatal dose of pong pong, there are alternatively well more researched methods to go from that are painless.

ImSoTired

ImSoTired

So so tired..
Jan 3, 2020
Hi,
I hope all is well ImSoTired. If you're choosing this method, this isn't the way to go and I'm not trying to shove pro-life into you either.

This is sort of disingenuous and not truthful. Even the article makes mention that toxicology reports that happen to use LC–MS methods will pop up pong pong. In the last couple years there have been modern advances of identifying the toxin. Practices on humans remains unknown with my quick research yet from what i understand, it should work on human plasma.

CARDIAC TOXICITY FROM INTENTIONAL INGESTION OF PONG-PONG SEEDS (CERBERAODOLLAM) provides a couple emergency room examples when patients ingested the seed(s). It's possible (and surely will happen if you're in great care) a doctor will put you on an external heart pacer to help you become stable. If the toxin is identified from staff, an antidote (Digibind or DigiFab under trade) will give you a likelier more outcome of living.

Using seeds or plants of as a way of punching your ticket is very Socrates' like and art like instead of practical. With the amount of time it takes for you to die with a fatal dose of pong pong, there are alternatively well more researched methods to go from that are painless.
I suppose you're correct, I never intended on using this method myself as I've already decided on Night Shade for myself. I don't really mind the non peacefulness of it, when I'm dead it doesn't matter to me honestly.

I just found the article and the plant to be pretty neat I guess