• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idk_my_name99

Aug 5, 2022
For CTB what is better to use?
A normal metal knife less sharp but more sturdy or a ceramic knife more sharp put less sturdy?

I know this is gonna be painfull but please don't tell me to use other methods, I cannot do them plus I deserve pain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: chyme and Dead Meat
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
According to Google, steel knife is better.

chyme

chyme

churning, churning
Jun 5, 2022
A normal metal knife less sharp but more sturdy or a ceramic knife more sharp put less sturdy?
It's hard to determine with this description alone. Can you be a little more specific?

What kind of knives are they exactly? Are they the same size and shape?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@idk_my_name99 In addition to @chyme 's questions, how are planning on using the knife to CTB?

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Ritual knife after carving a rune into your chest, might as well go all out.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
i had a steel knife in my first method but was told that wouldn't work. is this selective ?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. Can I ask why you feel like you need to suffer pain? I guess that's kind of personal though- no need to respond if you don't feel comfortable.

Honestly, I kind of struggle with these questions. Maybe there are knife experts on here but the only way someone is going to be able to answer this question absolutely is if they have killed someone else with a knife- in which case- the knife was strong enough or they tried using one on themselves and failed (because we are all still alive on here). I'm guessing it doesn't only depend on the knife though... It would depend on your own strength, resilience to pain- if the first cut doesn't work and you need to make more and your aim- to hit something crucial.

I do understand- we all want reassurance that our chosen method will work but sadly, it's hard to honestly give 100% reassurance for ANY method. The American Association of Suicidology estimates there are 25 attempts for every suicide completion. Sadly, it's not an easy thing to do.

You may be successful in your attempt but you may also severe major nerve endings and end up with long term health issues which prevent you from making any further attemps.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm just trampling over your method and feelings. It's actually coming from a place of concern. While I believe everyone has the right to take their own life, I think as a community, we should also warn each other of the potential failure/long term health risks of certain methods.

I do wish you all the best- whatever you decide on.

Reactions: Shivali