• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
It's kinda fun, not a huge celeb or access Hollywood type follower myself. But to each to their own. I'll help ya get it started like last time.

Daniel Craig

View attachment 40212
I don't glorify them or anything, I thought it would be an easy subject to alphabetize. The way I see it is, it gives me something to do, and if it gives everyone else something to do too, then, it's worth it.

Ellen DeGeneres

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Frank Reynolds (Danny Devito) I wana use Danny a few times so I'm thinking long term.

CarefulAnguishedHoiho max 1mb

Reactions: Endex and XYZ
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
They gotta be real celebrities/people :pfff: start a fictional characters A-Z thread if you want.

Ian Craig Marsh
Hey man that's no fun, are fictional characters not celebrities nowadays? Plus you never specified that. They invite fictional characters on celeb roasts like they did for comic the insult dog. Fictional characters also do live music performances.

Anyways, James Mcavoy Giphy 37

Last edited:
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Hey man that's no fun, are fictional characters not celebrities nowadays? Plus you never specified that. They invite fictional characters on celeb roasts like they did for comic the insult dog. Fictional characters also do live music performances.
We can see what others think. I don't consider fictitious characters to be celebrities, unless it's like Max Headroom or Ronald McDonald, maybe.

Reactions: Endex
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We can see what others think. I don't consider fictitious characters to be celebrities, unless it's like Max Headroom or Ronald McDonald, maybe.
Well sir, you're a minority I assure you. Many "stage" and "personas" are celebs in their own rights. Times are a changing and actors/actresses can make different characters into their own celeb rights. There's even a "Ron Burgundy" podcast on the radio now.

Anyways it's your game so you make the rules. I just think it should be fair to list celebrity personalities.

Last edited:
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Leon Trotsky (to continue the communist trend lol)

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Benedict Cumberbatch