CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
I just thought I'd share this little experience.

Since I have no friends and have been suffering from loneliness for a long time, I decided to spend new years with my dear animal crossing villagers. We all wiggled our lightsticks in excitement while watching the countdown go down. It was a very cozy and wholesome night for me. Especially Molly (the cute little duckie) never fails to put a smile on my face, no matter how dark the times may be.

I love animal crossing for its unique ability to make me feel less lonely while also giving comfort and warmth.
Ezgif 3 3165c5b785 1
I wish all of you much love and a happy new year♡​

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: gottablast888, Endex, Kualk and 18 others
Rairii

Rairii

Is it necessary?
Nov 27, 2022
That's adorable. I haven't played animal crossing in so long. Unfortunately I didn't fancy the newer one all too well because of the crafting aspects. I'm glad you were able to find a little joy admist the new year.

Bree and the rest of the mice were always my favorite
Acnlvillager218
I remember escaping reality as a kid (and teen...and sometimes adult lol) pretending I was in their world and they were my actual friends. It hasn't been able to do that for me in a while but I'm glad it still brings happiness to others. Thanks for sharing your cute story and reminding me of some times that weren't always so bad, even if they were just in my imagination.

I hope you have a good new year yourself.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop, Ultracheese, CaringShrimp and 3 others
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Animal Crossing is a gift to the world and worth every penny! If I remember correctly, the very first game only existed because a software developer felt lonely after moving to a new town. New Leaf has helped me a lot back in the day. It's great to hear that you're able to find comfort with your own villagers, hope it stays that way 🫶

Happy new year to you as well

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Ultracheese, CaringShrimp and 2 others
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I love Animal Crossing. đź’— I do find it helps my mental health sometimes

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Ultracheese, CaringShrimp and 1 other person
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Wow, actually thank you so much for posting this. I'm not doing so hot and you just made me think of how wholesome that could feel to play animal crossing. I'm gonna try to get an emulator going lol.

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese, CaringShrimp and Rocinante
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Awww, thank you for this post. I love Animal Crossing and play the pocket version on my phone sometimes when I'm able to. Filbert has always been my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and CaringShrimp
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, CaringShrimp and rationaltake
Kualk

Kualk

May we all find peace
Jan 10, 2023
Sorry for the late reply, very happy people still play animal crossing.
Never been a fan of it but the absolute sweetest times of my life were when my younger brother came back from school and shared his village and what the villagers did that week with me.
Wishing you all and your villagers a late happy new year.

• Love
Reactions: CaringShrimp and Rocinante
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Hi all, forgive me for being old-ish But what's animal crossing???

Reactions: Rocinante