• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist really does solve everything and that's why I find comfort in the thought of never existing again, I find so much beauty in the permanency of an dreamless and eternal sleep. I just see it as so cruel how preffering the peace of death is never seen as a valid way to feel no matter what, it's horrible how humans cannot just be able to free themselves from this existence whenever they want to in a guaranteed, peaceful way, to have the option of such really would be so incredibly relieving and solve everything.

Eternally leaving this existence would solve everything as it removes the true cause of all problems in the first place which is existence itself. I'd always see it as better to die as only the existing are capable of suffering and not the dead, it isn't like those who no longer exist can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer, instead they are simply at peace.

To die solves all problems that there was never a need for in the first place and also prevents all future suffering that was always very undesirable and meaningless anyway, what comforts me about death is that all problems, pain, needs and torment instantly disappears and is permanently forgotten about.
Yet in existence there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel all while they are just slowly dying and destined for non-existence anyway, in my case see suicide as rational to find peace from the burden of existing.

Suicide will always feel rational to me as one cannot suffer without existence, no matter what existence itself is the true problem and I see death as the solution to find safety and peace from suffering in an existence that was so cruelly imposed in the first place.

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
We have no idea whether ceasing to exist will 'solve everything', it's a big gamble! And it isn't a widely accepted view as dying by suicide leaves pain and problems for those left behind.
Some people embrace problems in life as challenges to overcome and grow from. And love being alive!
I used to. And I'm not saying I'm not suicidal now because I am, but i'm sure the reason many of us are on here, some for a long time, because of the factors surrounding cbt.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
dying by suicide leaves pain and problems for those left behind.
pain and problems they created for themselves when they decided to bring you alive to this evil hellhole it's your parents fault if you commit suicide they are responsible for caring for you and if they fail their job they pay the price as we had to pay the price for their poor decisions in life

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. It's impossible to suffer through permanent non existence and it's impossible to suffer due to the deprivation of good things too as one wouldn't exist to experience said good things. For me, death isn't a bad thing as it serves as the ultimate way to minimise one's suffering... and it minimises the suffering to 0.
We have no idea whether ceasing to exist will 'solve everything', it's a big gamble!
I mean, sure, nobody knows for sure as science isn't really advanced enough to have figured out a proper answer yet but the consciousness does seem to be linked to the brain and the brain ceases to function after death (not immediately after death but around a minute or so after death). I do agree with you here, not because of religions as I don't believe in an afterlife, but only because science hasn't advanced enough yet to figure this out completely. There could potentially be new knowledge that'll change our understanding of death

Either way, death is inevitable and, whether we want to or not, we will have to die eventually so does it really matter if we were to gamble this?
And it isn't a widely accepted view as dying by suicide leaves pain and problems for those left behind.
I really hope that this isn't the only reason why people are against suicide. As much as I dislike pro lifers, I really do hope that they made creative, intelligent, logical arguments for their beliefs but this simply isn't it to me imo. For one, death leaves pain and problems for people left behind overall so if the one who were to kill themselves live and die a natural death instead, those left behind (if they were to still be alive) will still go through the same pain and problems
Some people embrace problems in life as challenges to overcome and grow from. And love being alive!
That's true and I would say that it's most people who are like this, not some. When faced with a challenge in life, most people try to trudge on through it. However, a few don't or simply aren't able to and these people shouldn't be forced to live all because there are those who love being alive and have overcame problems in life
I used to. And I'm not saying I'm not suicidal now because I am, but i'm sure the reason many of us are on here, some for a long time, because of the factors surrounding cbt.
I fully agree here
pain and problems they created for themselves when they decided to bring you alive to this evil hellhole it's your parents fault if you commit suicide they are responsible for caring for you and if they fail their job they pay the price as we had to pay the price for their poor decisions in life
I agree with the first part that parents who bring people into life should consider the repercussions of their actions yet, unfortunately, most don't think at all when procreating. That said, is it really always the parents fault for their offspring to kill themselves? I mean, it is their fault in some cases, especially when the parents are abusive or incompetent enough to love their (adult) children adequately. However, some people are suicidal because of how shitty life itself is or how we're forced to slave our lives away. I mean, parents can't really do anything about the system being shitty unfortunately. It's possible for parents to have tried their best and still fail, that's how life is after all.

In fact yeah, that is how life is overall. People can try their best and still fail, not because they're incompetent but simply because life is cruel and nothing good is guaranteed